PDA

View Full Version : Looking into the crystal ball

Orion
5/10/2004 9:12am,
Look into your "crystal ball" and try to guess what's coming in MMA in the next five years.

It's still a very young sport, and I believe we are still in for a few surprises. I see the guard becoming less and less effective, for instance, and I believe we'll see more refined throwers entering the ring in the next few years.
Also, sooner or later a devil of the standing elbow is BOUND to appear.

Your opinions?

PizDoff
5/10/2004 9:26am,
Moves off the top rope.

DCS
5/10/2004 9:28am,
Weapons

Omega Supreme
5/11/2004 11:44am,
Originally posted by DCS
Weapons

You do know that there were no rules against weapons in the ring for the first 6 UFCs?

SLJ
5/13/2004 4:08am,
"I see the guard becoming less and less effective"

Um how so ? Unless someone sprouts an extra leg or something I don't see it changing.

MrMcFu
5/13/2004 4:48am,
I want to see someone throw on a camel clutch. I would pay for that ****. You know Hogan was the only man to ever break that hold . . .

drunkenj
5/13/2004 5:22am,
Ashida kim wins ufc 55 by strangling vitor belfort with his overly-large ninja butthole

SLJ
5/13/2004 7:10am,
Just before he's about to tap Vitor gets a burst of super Brazilian strength and tenses his neck, Ashida EXPLODES into a thousand Ninja pieces. His destraught follows jump from the crowd sobbing and try to salvage as much of their fallen master as possible. When they have as many shards as they can find they insert them up their assholes and head back to the Temple of love.

That's my UFC prediction.

Xodus
5/24/2004 10:41am,
Using advanced cloning technology someone will integrate the DNA of Kimura, bruce lee and Muhammed Ali into a single embryo.

The resulting fighter will own everyone ('I amu the gweatest!')

Meat Shake
5/24/2004 6:02pm,
"I want to see someone throw on a camel clutch. I would pay for that ****. You know Hogan was the only man to ever break that hold . . ."

Ahh... I cant count the times Ive been watching a fight and yelling at my T.V., "CAMEL CLUTCH! PUT HIM IN THE GOD DAMN CAMEL CLUTCH!"

5FingazofDeath
5/24/2004 6:11pm,
Fatalities. Mortal Kombat style.

Antagony
5/24/2004 6:19pm,
Lava.