PDA

View Full Version : Luke Holloway HATERS...YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

Milk_
5/01/2014 7:44pm,
Okay guys, the Luke Holloway investigation thread lives one :

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101789

And I think it's time someone defended the poor man, I mean enough is enough, how much bashing can a one mute man take? From henceforth, I shall defend the man's fighting system's honor, and show how it's a practically efficient system of combat.

And I DARE anyone to prove me wrong. And invite other men of good standing to stand by me and defend good Luke's honor.

Here we go:

Do you have Japanese friend with no self defense experience you'd like to impress? Is he or she half your size and weight? Then Luke Holloway's self defense course is the perfect ice breaker for any party hosted by a big white dude. Trust Luke ;) you'll be the life of the party.

Come at me, small Asian bro!

Chili Pepper
5/01/2014 8:35pm,
Come at me, small Asian bro!

It's like you can see right into his very soul.

I, for one, weep manly tears.

Cmoore48
5/02/2014 5:32am,
Sorry buddy but your going about this all wrong. You need to pay Luke a couple hundred dollars then attend one of his bullshit seminars and get certified as a Raw combat instructor then you can defend him on the Internet. Additionally, you must dress like a Steven Stegal look-alike and wear a du-rag at all times.

Milk_
5/02/2014 1:31pm,
Sorry buddy but your going about this all wrong. You need to pay Luke a couple hundred dollars then attend one of his bullshit seminars and get certified as a Raw combat instructor then you can defend him on the Internet. Additionally, you must dress like a Steven Stegal look-alike and wear a du-rag at all times.

I already dress, talk, squint and eat like Steven Seagal, and I don't need hundreds of bucks to defend Luke, for my heart is pure. His Raw Combat program is the MOST EFFECTIVE way to make friends with tiny Asian people, how can you not see that? Hater.