PDA

View Full Version : Wow.

Pages : [1] 2 3

FinalLegion
4/05/2014 3:12pm,
I wonder how much all those ranks and beautifully rendered certificates cost him.

http://iuu-c.jimdo.com/founder/

plasma
4/05/2014 3:20pm,
Wow, he is an All Martial Arts 15 Th Dan Red Belt!

slamdunc
4/05/2014 3:41pm,
He is like an Iraqi Thomas Daw. I am underwhelmed in the greatest way.
I cannot help but to wonder; does he have a different picture for any other purpose?

BJMills
4/05/2014 3:56pm,
He's a grandmaster of massage therapy, you think he does a good old fashioned?

slamdunc
4/05/2014 4:03pm,
He's a grandmaster of massage therapy, you think he does a good old fashioned?Isn't that slang for a hand-job?

Sovvolf
4/05/2014 4:53pm,
What the **** is Kong Fu and Teak Wan Do (or Tak Wan Do) or Wing Chon... Am I missing something? Also isn't he a little young to be a 10th dan in all those ranks? Does kung fu even have a dan system? what little Kung Fu I did, we had sashes? Well, I may travel to Cornwall to curbstomp the fat **** but don't think I can be arsed nipping to Iran to test this fellows Wing Chon stuff... Also what the **** is the International UFC Federation? The ****? Wow. Thomas THOMAS!!!! I think I've found you a play mate... Lets start taking bets. My moneys on Daw cause I always bet on the home team...

TwentyThree
4/05/2014 5:06pm,
He's no Thomas Daw - Daw is a lazy slacker compared to this guy.

He's a GENERAL PROFESSOR, for Pete's sake!

Has he posted videos? OH PLEASE, LET HIM POST VIDEOS. I really, really, really want to see this guy in action.

I think I might have to make him my secret boyfriend.

Chili Pepper
4/05/2014 5:35pm,
A 15th dan in Body Guard. Oh, I like this guy.

And all those incredibly busy certificates ... so if I start up my own web-based outfit, recognizing the accomplishments of these various masters in exchange for a *cought* small fee, will you all treat me as a Bullshido Member in Good Standing and let me go about my business?

BJMills
4/05/2014 7:23pm,
Isn't that slang for a hand-job?

Why I would never....

Yes, yes it is.

scipio
4/06/2014 1:27am,
I've just sent an email on their contact us page asking how he achieved such elevated ranks in so many arts at such a young age and who trained him. Also posted the link to this thread.

I'm sure he will be more than happy to clear this up and perhaps gives us all some training tips.....

MikeD81
4/06/2014 4:46am,
Really keen to find out more about Tap Ki Do - here I was thinking Savate was the only art to heavily incorporate shoes...

Sovvolf
4/06/2014 5:15am,
Sounds like the old janitor (probably played by the guy out of Columbo) giving his inspirational words to the underdog kid about to win his schools Tap dancing competition in a world where Tap dancing is the ultimate competition to prove ones worth "Tap Kiddo" -play inspirational music as the kid goes on to tap his heart away, out tap the bad guy and get the girl probably played by a young Elizabeth Shue-

Erm... I'm going to write this down, think I got a winner here ;)

Pharabus
4/06/2014 9:13am,
I'm just glad his IQ is on there, with reference to histories greats (how did we get an IQ score for DaVinci by the way?), I often come away from potential instructers frustrated at the lack of transparency regarding their personal IQ scores.

daishi
4/06/2014 10:08am,
Oddly I have read bios of Iraqis that sound similar. Went to a TKD dojang near Habbaniyah that was...interesting.

My butt is a little hurt he put copyright watermarks on those diplomas...I was going to photoshop myself in them and start my own martial empire.

Edit: He's got a face book page

scipio
4/06/2014 10:16am,
Oddly I have read bios of Iraqis that sound similar. Went to a TKD dojang near Habbaniyah that was...interesting.

My butt is a little hurt he put copyright watermarks on those diplomas...I was going to photoshop myself in them and start my own martial empire.

No need, just contact our good friend Thomas Daw, send him a few quid by PayPal and he will set you up with whatever certificates you need.

daishi
4/06/2014 10:39am,
Sweeeeet.