PDA

View Full Version : Secret Techniques Revealed in Competition: The Fartoplata

Zapruder
3/10/2014 6:07pm,
The outcome here is unexpected I would say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_YdfsOXO0

On a side note me and JNP trained with a monster that our mentor dubbed the fart miner because of his vicious pink sock inducing knee on belly

ermghoti
3/10/2014 6:17pm,
FARTALITY

When do properly, no can wear compression shorts again.

ChenPengFi
3/10/2014 6:32pm,
Boston Stinker is more dominant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGdT4aAbhA&feature=player_detailpage#t=81

CapnMunchh
3/10/2014 9:58pm,
A BJJ version of the no-touch knockout. Particularly effective when combined with an unwashed gi.

DKJr
3/11/2014 2:34am,

I know what you're thinking...

Rener, how can I unleash a poison gas cloud to destroy my opponents and ensure MY SUR-VI-VAL?

GUYS.... Rener Gracie here with my brother Ryron. Today we have something extra special, we've been holding back JUST FOR YOU... He he he

( Loud fart)

The Gracie Methane System! The ONLY way to get access to the GRACIE APPROVED fartoplata IN... THE...WORLD... Daaaang.

Go to Gracie Academy dot com, sign up for Gracie University today!

While you're there pick up our limited edition Gracie Beans, infused with Ah-SAI-EEE BEAR-EE! That way your ****-stench will have the power of the rainforest!

ermghoti
3/11/2014 12:46pm,
BJJ's version of the straight blast.

ChenPengFi
3/11/2014 6:07pm,

I know what you're thinking...

Rener, how can I unleash a poison gas cloud to destroy my opponents and ensure MY SUR-VI-VAL?

GUYS.... Rener Gracie here with my brother Ryron. Today we have something extra special, we've been holding back JUST FOR YOU... He he he

( Loud fart)

The Gracie Methane System! The ONLY way to get access to the GRACIE APPROVED fartoplata IN... THE...WORLD... Daaaang.

Go to Gracie Academy dot com, sign up for Gracie University today!

While you're there pick up our limited edition Gracie Beans, infused with Ah-SAI-EEE BEAR-EE! That way your ****-stench will have the power of the rainforest!

So close to perfect, you just needed a Renergy sandwich in there somewhere.