PDA

View Full Version : HELLO THERE TARD NUGGETS. ANNUAL UPDATE TIME!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

King Sleepless
11/05/2013 3:17pm,
Since I picture most of you like this:

http://i.imgur.com/THphILv.jpg

In pretty much all aspects of your life I was wondering what you were all up to recently. Mr. Machette, you still got that spare tire around your waist and doing generally nothing about it? That's what I feel you're up to.

What have you been doing to improve yourself?

Recently I haven't been doing very much in the form of martial arts competition. Too much life stuff happening. But I did compete in a Ninja Warrior course like 2 or 3 times. Here's a sweet ass photo of me hitting the 14ft warped wall like a pro:

http://i.imgur.com/9gfQ0bx.jpg

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?

Tranquil Suit
11/05/2013 3:37pm,
Jerking off.

Devil
11/05/2013 3:48pm,
I've been Trayvoning. Erry. Damn. Day.

DarkPhoenix
11/05/2013 4:05pm,
Just been doing my judo thing with a mix of BJJ and Daito Ryu JJ. I am still a zaftig individual, but winter is coming and I like to stay warm.

King Sleepless
11/05/2013 4:26pm,
Just been doing my judo thing with a mix of BJJ and Daito Ryu JJ. I am still a zaftig individual, but winter is coming and I like to stay warm.

It's cool to be at a comfortable body fat percentage. But being soft and stupid is not.

itwasntme
11/05/2013 4:29pm,
What have you been doing to improve yourself?

Luminosity.com, match.com, and Youtube grappling instructionals. I even thought about adding running to my routine, but I couldn't find a website for that.

Vorpal
11/05/2013 5:09pm,
Holy crap I even have the same shorts as the fat ass in that picture. Well played.

Spent the summer getting up at four in the morning to knock on doors. Getting my bjj on in the meantime. Enjoying suburban utopia (mowing grass and burning good meat on a cheap grill). Got some travel in, for work and fun.

Permalost
11/05/2013 5:23pm,
Been training for an upcoming Maestro exam in FMA (next month), and I think I've got another trophy for beating everyone with a stick since last time Sirc posted. Started teaching my dad tai chi once a week after work, and am starting a push hands group so I have people (hippies) to play with. Last night, finished building a bed inside my sweet new traveling van, so I'll be living down by the river in no time.

Chili Pepper
11/05/2013 6:39pm,
I'll be fighting at Beat The Crap Out Of Cancer this Saturday, and next month I'll be testing for my next belt in capoeira.

BKR
11/05/2013 6:53pm,
I'm still teaching/coaching and doing Judo. And taking my two boys hunting every weekend.

Working to be able to do both !

Kovacs
11/05/2013 7:41pm,
I'm way behind on MA as my workload has gone out the window bit I'm smashing my kettles. I'm on single 28kg's and double 24's although the doubles are wrecking me I am making progress. By early next year Im aiming to complete a 1000 double swing per day challenge for ten days plus a snatch test. I'm also climbing in my spare time, training specifically for work so it's big shitty trees in the middle of nowhere.

It is Fake
11/05/2013 7:59pm,
Waiting for your silly ass to post something incendiary. You did not and I am disappointed.

Phrost
11/05/2013 8:05pm,
http://i.imgur.com/aSAIcrW.jpg

+

http://i.imgur.com/V6FBbdV.jpg

Mainly.

jnp
11/05/2013 8:34pm,
Teaching BJJ at 6:30 a.m. twice a week because that's the only time I can train with my work schedule right now. Having my students place at grappling tournaments. Taking my son to BJJ and cub scouts. Working takedowns and other technique with him on the weekend. Making my family happy. Cooking dinner and cleaning every night during the week. Helping my son with his homework every schoolnight. Becoming a certified OSHA instructor while working full time, and putting on a haunted house at my son's school carnival that resulted in several complaints from soccer moms and two kids wetting their pants.

So, not much.

Oh, and they put a fourth stripe on my brown belt this weekend. Meh, I still don't like stripes.

gregaquaman
11/05/2013 8:45pm,
Helper monkey for our twelve week program. The did their first gauntlet this week.

They grow up so fast.

gregaquaman
11/05/2013 8:50pm,
Helper monkey for our twelve week program. The did their first gauntlet this week.

They grow up so fast.

They fight at the end of the month.

Also growin a moustach.