PDA

View Full Version : How do monkeydance?

Pages : [1] 2 3

CapnMunchh
10/23/2013 10:03am,
Not an uncommon situation: You're in a public place (bar, restaurant, supermarket, post office), alone, minding your own business, when some sociopath looks at you and says, "What the **** are you looking at? Your response? Your response if you would rather avoid a fight?

Bneterasedmynam
10/23/2013 10:16am,
Appropriate response #1, your wife's tits.

Appropriate response #2, hey didn't I see you on most wanted??

Appropriate response #3, go **** yourself

I guess I should mention I'm not that good at avoiding fights.

Chili Pepper
10/23/2013 10:37am,
"What the **** are you looking at? Your response?

"Nothing much"

"I'm not sure - I didn't realize there were different grades of asshole."

Your response if you would rather avoid a fight?

"I'm very sorry; I thought you were someone else."

PDA
10/23/2013 10:41am,
Not an uncommon situation: You're in a public place (bar, restaurant, supermarket, post office), alone, minding your own business, when some sociopath looks at you and says, "What the **** are you looking at? Your response? Your response if you would rather avoid a fight?

Estoy buscando a un retrasado mental que me habrķa encantado a golpes con su propio zapato , No speaka de engliss senior!

Permalost
10/23/2013 11:32am,
"A new sheath I've been considering."

erezb
10/23/2013 11:35am,
Did you do time at "enter local jail"?
But seriously, that never happened to me...try not stare too much lol.
Or you can say "I was wondering if you have a cigarette"

Vieux Normand
10/23/2013 1:02pm,

My response is "I work here, and you've just bought yourself a one-way off the premises."

What happens next is hardly even enough to be called a fight.

Sovvolf
10/23/2013 1:55pm,
In a broad Barnsley accent "Thee ya daft ****, what thar lookin at?"

To avoid the fight "Tupence just behind you".

Rivington
10/23/2013 2:18pm,
Your eyes. So lovely...

Azatdawn
10/24/2013 12:44am,
"Please, Sir, I don't want any trouble", followed by a string of "FOOM!" accompanied by lightning fast chain punches.

Kharon
10/24/2013 7:27am,
Possibly a better question would be. Why has this not happen to me since 6th grade? I mean i've been training really hard I've been patient and 20+ years later nothing. This is bullshit.

DarkPhoenix
10/24/2013 8:26am,
I don't say anything. I wink and blow a kiss.

PointyShinyBurn
10/24/2013 8:48am,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9iGtltgji0

CapnMunchh
10/24/2013 10:45am,
Well, so far it looks like Bullies are oh so witty and creative in their responses, but with a couple of exceptions, less so when trying to de-escalate. I always thought non-violent conflict resolution was a valuable side skill for the MArtist. Kind of like learning how to bounce somebody to make their nuts pop back out of their abdomen after a hard kick.

Maybe I've just spent too much time in Aikido class.

DarkPhoenix
10/24/2013 11:13am,
Well, so far it looks like Bullies are oh so witty and creative in their responses, but with a couple of exceptions, less so when trying to de-escalate. I always thought non-violent conflict resolution was a valuable side skill for the MArtist. Kind of like learning how to bounce somebody to make their nuts pop back out of their abdomen after a hard kick.

Maybe I've just spent too much time in Aikido class.

Normally, the guy starting **** is so put off by a goofy mfer like me blowing kisses, it de-escalates pretty quickly.

Permalost
10/24/2013 11:17am,
Look up and to the left, and absentmindedly ask "did I leave the oven on?"