PDA

View Full Version : fake kunfu tai chi master australasia

Pages : [1] 2 3

hatori banzo
9/24/2013 10:32am,
I used to learn kung fu with a man named Mr K who claimed to have sensed a leaping attack from behind, which he sensed with out turning around, and then countered by spinning around and punching him in the face. There was no grappling or contact made by the attacker, and the instructor said he sent the attacker flying through the air chi style!

The next dislikable factor about this instructor was that he seemed to discriminate against people based on hair color (he only liked blonde Germans and seemed to dislike others).

He is Asian

Phrost
9/24/2013 11:07am,
Do you have any more details about this guy? For example: a website and school name where he teaches?

Mor Sao
9/24/2013 1:58pm,
trolling for a reaction.

your style is made up drek.

Chili Pepper
9/24/2013 3:23pm,
trolling for a reaction.

your style is made up drek.

Jebus, Dale, your haiku needs work.

Chili Pepper
9/25/2013 10:13am,
Trollshido awaits.
Your style is but made-up drek,
Illiterate newb.

Bezmond
9/25/2013 10:27am,
I miss Jean Yves.

OwlMatt
9/25/2013 8:06pm,
I miss Jean Yves.

Dear God, never say that again.

Sam Browning
9/25/2013 9:00pm,
At this point because the original poster refuses to provide any more relevant details supposedly because they are afraid of being sued, I'm transferring this threat to the YMAS sub forum. If the OP or someone else later provides evidence of their claims, we will consider transferring this thread bact to MABS.

Holy Moment
9/25/2013 9:07pm,
Penis.

Permalost
9/26/2013 1:52am,
False assumers!

battlefields
9/26/2013 7:57am,
I'm pretty sure I know this Mr K from Australasia. He runs a business/ owns commercial property on the upper south side, just west of the eastern area, that sells merchandise and/ or products. He has been blessed with child or children and at some stage enjoyed the company of a woman or women.

You're fucking with a family man, OP.

AKRhino
9/26/2013 5:01pm,
I was the man Master K chi punched. I died.

hatori banzo
9/27/2013 1:54am,
He has a cryto feudalistic mindset which is ridiculous because he is five foot nothing.

He lives in the East.

hatori banzo
9/27/2013 10:55pm,
I don't mind people saying they can defend themselves, but I don't like it when they try and sound hardcore when they don't look that intimidating. I had a family member that met this guy, and the one thing they said is that he did not look an intimidating person at all.

This guy might have some skill, but he is so full of himself if he thinks he can tell people that he can detect a sudden leaping attack from behind. I don't like little men with the smug self assuredness that they can beat everyone up.

I aint convinced by most kung fu masters with their deer horns.

Haha I'm pretty convinced you will pass my user details on to the guy.

battlefields
9/28/2013 1:54am,
Master K made me pregnant, then when he found out, he ordered me to miscarry. I did so immediately.

Cake of Doom
9/28/2013 12:21pm,
I've never met Master K but sometimes, when I'm in a bar, I say I know Master K to impress women.