PDA

View Full Version : New Bullshido T-shirt?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Meex
5/03/2004 1:15am,
*lol

(while seemingly funny on the surface, I found the imagery it presented quite against my delicate nature, and now I find I owe you one) (j/k)

`~\

Black 6
5/03/2004 12:00pm,
I'm sorry, dude, but bunnyip totally pwned you on that one. But, if you want to argue with established language standards, go ahead. We'll just wait to roxxor joor boxxer.

Miguksaram
5/03/2004 2:40pm,
Originally posted by Kungfoolss
I'd prefer, 'Martial arts sucks!' myself. Hey, that's not half bad if I do say so myself. Hmm, the possibilities... :D

Since SCARS is a by-product of martial arts, and you say martial arts suck, then by using your logic we can say you and your system are nothing more than a cum stain left behind.

Rashomon
5/03/2004 5:32pm,
Funny T-shirt idea, Bunyip.

<--- bows to Bunyip.

Meex
5/03/2004 10:28pm,
1 - Let's make Bunyip's shirt
2 - SCARS is not a martial art (but, yes, it sucks)

`~\

Miguksaram
5/03/2004 10:42pm,
Originally posted by Meex
2 - SCARS is not a martial art (but, yes, it sucks)

`~\

The founder of SCARS was a Kung Fu San Soo sytlist. Read the archives this whole thing has been covered before. Besides I didn't say it was a martial art, I said it was an off shoot of a martial art.

bunyip
5/03/2004 11:00pm,
Originally posted by Rashomon
Funny T-shirt idea, Bunyip.

Yes! The masses have spoken. I'd like to thank all the little people who made this moment possible.

Like this guy ----> http://www.bullshido.net/forums/themes/nexiblue/midspac.gif

Does he have a name yet? If not, I think he should be called General Bullshido. Or we could have a photoshop contest to determine what The General looks like.

Meex
5/03/2004 11:16pm,
Originally posted by miguksaram
The founder of SCARS was a Kung Fu San Soo sytlist.
Yes.

Originally posted by miguksaram
Besides I didn't say it was a martial art, I said it was an off shoot of a martial art.
Yes. (and, I didn't say you said it was.)
*sneaks away*

`~\

Miguksaram
5/04/2004 9:50am,
Yes.

Yes. (and, I didn't say you said it was.)
*sneaks away*

`~\

Yes and I didn't say you said I said that it was. :P

Deadpan Scientist
5/04/2004 9:54am,
Originally posted by bunyip

Like this guy ----> http://www.bullshido.net/forums/themes/nexiblue/midspac.gif

Does he have a name yet? If not, I think he should be called General Bullshido. Or we could have a photoshop contest to determine what The General looks like.

The little guy is a DBZ character. Phrost is an anime junkie.

Colin
5/04/2004 10:01am,
Haha.. his name (general bullshido) Is Mr Sattan and he always talks heaps of trash about being the toughest guy in the DBZ universe, but whenever someone calls him out, he gets a belly-ache and has to withdraw from the fight.

He epitomises the typical bullshidoka's attitude beautifully. The character was a good choice.

Te No Kage!
5/04/2004 10:23am,
Isn't it Mr. Satan in the original version and Hercule in the American?

Colin
5/04/2004 10:25am,
Kage.. probably/I don't know.
I'm not a DBZ fan, and don't know much about it.

Phrost
5/04/2004 10:31am,
Yeah that's Mr. Satan/Hercule. Anyone who's watched DBZ understands why he's the perfect mascot for the site.

Especially after the McDonald's corporation forced us to get rid of Ronaka McDojo. :(

Phrost
5/04/2004 10:45am,
http://www.mcdojo.com/images/mcdojo-logo.jpg

Miguksaram
5/04/2004 11:22am,
As much as I love that one Phrost, I don't believe you can afford the huge lawyer fees you would have to pay when McNasty comes to ass ram you for stealing Ronald.