PDA

View Full Version : Nominations for Bully of the What: The Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Phrost
5/09/2013 7:39am,
http://i.imgur.com/EX1HrRS.jpg

There are no criteria for this award, other than the person has to be a member of this website, obviously... are you retarded or something... you want to nominate Sherdog members? What's wrong with you?

Post your nominations here, and your reasons for nominating them (unless those reasons involve you having an intimate relationship, in which case, keep it to yourself).

McClaw has been on there way too long. Bump him off with his animes and chain mails and progressive views on gender identities and what not.

DerAuslander
5/09/2013 8:04am,
Stick.

For all he's done.

Bezmond
5/09/2013 8:15am,
Permalost. For consistent thoughtful, helpful and knowledgeable posts.

Phrost
5/09/2013 8:32am,
Stick.

For all he's done.

That's a shitty nomination. Here's a better one:

Der Auslander 108.145926

DerAuslander should be Bully of the What because his face is like a giant fist sponge: it is the Brawny paper towel product of combat, capable of soaking up punches like Kim Kardashian's baby maker soaks up celebrity manseed.

The virtues of DerAuslander's face, in this regard, vast exceed his other qualities, and for this reason, I nominate him as Bully of the What, so that his eminently punchable face may grace the sidebar of Bullshido for time immemorial or until next week or so.

----

That's how you do this.

Bezmond
5/09/2013 8:53am,

Der Auslander 108.145926

DerAuslander should be Bully of the What because his face is like a giant fist sponge: it is the Brawny paper towel product of combat, capable of soaking up punches like Kim Kardashian's baby maker soaks up celebrity manseed.

The virtues of DerAuslander's face, in this regard, vast exceed his other qualities, and for this reason, I nominate him as Bully of the What, so that his eminently punchable face may grace the sidebar of Bullshido for time immemorial or until next week or so.

----

That's how you do this.

You didn't say it had to be entertaining. I thought it had to be, like, heartfelt, man.

DerAuslander
5/09/2013 10:10am,

Der Auslander 108.145926

----

That's how you do this.

It is with great pride that I humbly accept your nomination.

TheMightyMcClaw
5/09/2013 10:21am,
Wait, ****, how did I even gain that title?
I thought it was just some kind of gag image, where the "bully of the what" just showed whoever you were logged in as.
I vote for the extension of my hegemony, into perpetuity.

goodlun
5/09/2013 10:28am,
Permalost. For consistent thoughtful, helpful and knowledgeable posts.

I 2nd the nomination and call for a swift vote, all in favor say I,
I,
all opposed say nay.

Looks like the I's have it.

Devil
5/09/2013 10:34am,
I 2nd the nomination and call for a swift vote, all in favor say I,
I,
all opposed say nay.

Looks like the I's have it.

It's "all in favor say aye" retard. Not I.

I vote for goodlun because retards are my passion.

Fuzzy
5/09/2013 10:38am,
I vote for Der, but only if he dresses in full warrior monk regalia.

Permalost
5/09/2013 1:40pm,
I vote for Erhmgoti, because even after thousands of idiots have been derided by a vast community of rough humor-attempters, he still manages to make it funny. Its like he's able to keep Hu's On First fresh and original. MANDELBAUM!

I vote for Devil, because even though self-interested xenophobic white men own everything, its hard to get a truly honest opinion out of them, whereas that's devil's MO. In a world where so many voices are becoming identical PC trope generators, it can actually be refreshing to hear someone tell people that they should **** or get off the pot.

I vote for Patfromlogan, because he brings balance with a Yin of Hawaiian hippie feel-good and a Yang of conspiracy theories that sorta make me feel like an LSD flashback for free.

I vote for Der because just when you think he couldn't possibly tell another person to shut the **** up, he throws you a curve ball and does just that. Plus the novelty of a Buddhist monk doing that is pretty hilarious, whether or not you understand its validity.

I vote for Phrost because the new guys could really use an update that he runs the show here. They think its either run by the power of Freedom of Speech or by a shadowy cabal of fake martial artists.

I vote for Gezerre so one of the Bully of the What cards can have Black Dynamite on it. Something like this maybe:
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/RossMakoske/gezerre.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/user/RossMakoske/media/gezerre.jpg.html)

TheMightyMcClaw
5/09/2013 1:48pm,
In all honesty I vote for DdlR. He's a super cool dude, and has probably highest rating of intellectual content-per-post of anyone here.
I still want to know how I earned this title, though.

Eudemic
5/09/2013 1:56pm,
I would like to second that nomination for DdlR. For all the same reasons, and anything else I can think of later.

DerAuslander
5/09/2013 2:11pm,
...i'm not a monk...

Devil
5/09/2013 3:13pm,
I'll give Pastefromlogan a vote too. Crazy ass ************.

This message is brought to you by a long fucking story.

goodlun
5/09/2013 3:39pm,
I vote it goes to all the

Bullshido practitioners that keep coming here and providing us with lolz