PDA

View Full Version : Cop Humor

Sam Browning
2/20/2013 11:02am,
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/19/police-dog-witness-statement-uk_n_2717815.html

English prosecutors want a statement from an "officer" present at the scene of arrest. Will not listen when told that Peaches is a K9. Following statement results.

Resonance10
2/20/2013 1:02pm,
No offence ( to your profession ) but in this case the law is an ass...

Hopefully nothing will come of it except more embarrassment for the CPS!

Resonance10
2/20/2013 2:48pm,

I don't know

If the dog can write maybe they should take it more seriously?

I don't know, can you trust a hound that praises itself?

slamdunc
2/20/2013 9:33pm,
I don't know

If the dog can write maybe they should take it more seriously?Seriously, that report is better written than ones my human subordinates have turned in to me in the past.

"Saw bad guy, arrested same:.

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii595/slamdunc1/MilitaryBanner_zpsd361578d.png

ChuckWepner
2/21/2013 4:52am,
I don't know

If the dog can write maybe they should take it more seriously?

He's not that bright. He signed in the wrong blank on the bottom of the form. I'll bet at least 50% of the human constabulary sign in the correct blank (when they remember to sign in either blank).

On the plus side, he didn't add in a phony confession (e.g., "It's a fair cop, Guv', you got me bang to rights!") as the more cynical British crime novels I read insist is nearly universal practice for British police.

ChenPengFi
2/21/2013 5:33am,
He's not that bright. He signed in the wrong blank on the bottom of the form. I'll bet at least 50% of the human constabulary sign in the correct blank (when they remember to sign in either blank).

On the plus side, he didn't add in a phony confession (e.g., "It's a fair cop, Guv', you got me bang to rights!") as the more cynical British crime novels I read insist is nearly universal practice for British police.

You wish to point all of that out and yet you miss the mini-paw print?
Don't make me agree with wabbit, please.

Resonance10
2/21/2013 5:55am,
I find high levels of self esteem healty and desirable in a dog and/or policeman

Yes all to the good, but how can we be sure he's not living only in his own self narrative?
That man may not of been bad, he may just have been carrying sausages.

ChuckWepner
2/21/2013 9:42am,
You wish to point all of that out and yet you miss the mini-paw print?
Don't make me agree with wabbit, please.

I saw it, but I figured it was made by a very small dog in the secretarial pool.

Sam Browning
2/21/2013 10:17am,
wouldn't that be secretarial pound?

Resonance10
2/21/2013 12:11pm,
Well we can at least agree that the man tasted good

can't we?

Hmm ok I'll trust the hound thought so, me I prefer sausages..even with horse in them, as you know there made from the prime parts of the animal..hmm I'm hungry now.

Permalost
2/21/2013 12:29pm,
Seriously, that report is better written than ones my human subordinates have turned in to me in the past.

"Saw bad guy, arrested same
My security patrol logs had little nature notes like "saw a skunk, did not pursue", or "found animal kidney and patch of fur near South side of building C, used video recordings to determine a coyote caught a rabbit there", or "spotted an owl, brown with yellow eyes".

batman smells
2/21/2013 4:49pm,
I saw it, but I figured it was made by a very small dog in the secretarial pool.

Officer Fi Fi

Vieux Normand
2/21/2013 5:54pm,
Well we can at least agree that the man tasted good

can't we?

Alternately, we can let you be the judge of such matters--assuming that's not too much for you to swallow.

*goes back to watching enforcement personnel smell each other's butts and roll in their own excrement*