PDA

View Full Version : Sansoo is like Standing BJJ

Pages : [1] 2

sansoosam
10/28/2012 12:04pm,
The thread has some real points to it.sansoo that kooks like karate isnt real sansoo.Real Sansoo is taught more like a standing brazillian jui jitsu class than most think.the reality is all martial system have good proponenets and bad ones.Good instructors and bad ones.YOU CAN HAVE A CRAP SYSTEM AND A GUY THATS AWESOME.I trained at the Gracie accadmy also,not everone in there is a world champ.Unfortunetly its easier to find a good B.J.J. INSTRUCTOR,than a Sansoo one.I HAVE TRAINED WITH SOME GREAT SANSOO GUYS AND ALOT OF NOT SO GREAT GUYS.The good ones are very scary.The bad ones like Shaun are scary for themselves.

sansoosam
10/28/2012 12:09pm,
One more thought.Most you guys posting,probley never train any where!You watch it on TV or youtube and think you no something.Get off your butt and get out there and try some stuff then youll have an oppion that matters.

slamdunc
10/28/2012 12:29pm,
One more thought.Most you guys posting,probley never train any where!You watch it on TV or youtube and think you no something.Get off your butt and get out there and try some stuff then youll have an oppion that matters.Welcome to Bullshido.

O.K. you revive a thread that has been dead for six years (to the day); not a big issue. You go on a third-grade (spelling, punctuation, and grammar) rant about members here not training; minor issue. Some do, some don't, some might; not for you to say.

Is there any new information you can contribute to this (necro)thread, that will alter or change its course?

CrackFox
10/28/2012 1:18pm,
Real Sansoo is taught more like a standing brazillian jui jitsu class than most think.

Standing BJJ - you mean it's like judo?

It is Fake
10/28/2012 1:35pm,
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=861
Read the rules Sansoowhodywho

O.K. you revive a thread that has been dead for six years (to the day); not a big issue.
Uhmmm you might want to read the rules again as well. In MABS it is a big issue

jnp
10/28/2012 1:46pm,
One more thought.Most you guys posting,probley never train any where!You watch it on TV or youtube and think you no something.Get off your butt and get out there and try some stuff then youll have an oppion that matters.
This website has throwdowns. That's a meet up where we get together and spar. Most of the time we video the TD and post up the footage. This video evidence exists for many members here.

You might want to familiarize yourself with this website before you go discussing things you have absolutely no idea about.

It is Fake
10/28/2012 1:57pm,
One more thought.Most you guys posting,probley never train any where!
*Yawn*
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124
There are MANY more video in the Thrown Down area and different threads. Many posters tell you EXACTLY where they train.

You watch it on TV or youtube and think you no something.Get off your butt and get out there and try some stuff then youll have an oppion that matters.Well, we know you only watch videos if you think Sansoo is like standing BJJ. How about you follow your own advice.

Spell check is your friend especially, when you decide to lecture people. "Probably," "Know," "You'll," and "Opinion."

By the way, your turn, where are your videos?

goodlun
10/28/2012 2:01pm,
YOU CAN HAVE A CRAP SYSTEM AND A GUY THATS AWESOME.

Yes you can, but whats the point? That same guy will be awesome in a good system.
As for the rest of us non-awesome guys learning a crap system will lead to crap.
Yet we will still get good in a good system if we stick to it.
Yes there are proven good systems.

It is Fake
10/28/2012 2:10pm,
WTF is going on these last few weeks? I'm seeing some really old "dead horses" being resurrected.

doofaloofa
10/28/2012 2:15pm,
Hi sansoosam

I've done a bit of the kung fu san soo

I liken it more to angry aikido

RurikGreenwulf
10/28/2012 2:36pm,
So sansoo is not like animal kung fu wiki says

It is Fake
10/28/2012 2:49pm,
So sansoo is not like animal kung fu wiki saysHere's why we laugh at wiki concerning most Martial Arts:

San Soo was not created or taught as a tournament sport, but practitioners commonly incorporate forms of limited sparring

Guess what? No martial art was created for tournament sport. Wiki is tupid.

Omega Supreme
10/28/2012 3:56pm,
As a person who has trained in both let me go on record by saying YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS SO FAR THAT ITS COME INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION. Just saying.

RurikGreenwulf
10/28/2012 5:41pm,
Here's why we laugh at wiki concerning most Martial Arts:

Guess what? No martial art was created for tournament sport. Wiki is tupid.

Lolz at who wrote the article,

OP
Why dont you post the videos where Sansoo is the same as standing BJJ?

BJMills
10/29/2012 12:11am,
Isn't the phrase "Sansoo is like standing bjj" enough to move this to YMAS?

Can't respond properly without getting into trouble.

It is Fake
10/29/2012 12:13am,
I give most people a chance, no matter how silly it appears to us.