PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Burly_Boxer
7/14/2012 4:39pm,
A jolly good hello to everyone on Bullshido from a dusty ****-hole in South Africa. Since moving here I've come down with some serious martial blue-balls, so I thought I'd poke this "Internet" thing and see what oozes out.

I've done a fair amount of MA over the years, but for some reason only started serious hard-contact training around 2008. I guess my face was too pretty before that. I'd say my main style is boxing as that's what I do without thinking, but with all the Judo/JJ I'm quite happy on my back with my legs spread apart.

Jesus that sounded gay.

Anyway, hi and ****. I'm off to get another drink.

lordbd
7/14/2012 4:43pm,
Welcome to the Internet. What brought you to South Africa? I've always wanted to visit.

Like Water
7/14/2012 7:45pm,
I'm quite happy on my back with my legs spread apart.It takes a true "burly boxer" of a man to admit this. You'll do well here, welcome to Bullshido.

No.1_Son
7/14/2012 8:29pm,
Wow, that's the first time an intro actually made me laugh. Well played, sir. Welcome to Bullshido.

slamdunc
7/14/2012 8:56pm,
Welcome to Bullshido.

http://militarysignatures.com/signatures/member3257.png (http://militarysignatures.com)

Fuzzy
7/15/2012 4:02am,
Oh hey, its you.

I used to train with this guy.

Welcome.

Burly_Boxer
7/15/2012 4:12pm,
Cheers lads and lasses.

I'm in South Africa for some post-grad research at one of the universities. I suppose it's not a bad place for a holiday, but there's high crime, high pollution, and the Internet would run faster if they used semaphore flags instead.

'sup Fuzzy.

Fuzzy
7/15/2012 4:28pm,
Cheers lads and lasses.

I'm in South Africa for some post-grad research at one of the universities. I suppose it's not a bad place for a holiday, but there's high crime, high pollution, and the Internet would run faster if they used semaphore flags instead.

'sup Fuzzy.

Honestly if I didn't have to worry about money I'd live there rather than here.

The sun actually shines.

battlefields
7/15/2012 6:28pm,
I've done a fair amount of MA over the years, but for some reason only started serious hard-contact training around 2008. I guess my face was too pretty before that. I'd say my main style is boxing as that's what I do without thinking, but with all the Judo/JJ I'm quite happy on my back with my legs spread apart.

Jesus that sounded gay.

What's gay about slamming another man to the ground, grinding your sweating torso against him as you both writhe and squirm to gain a dominant position, before one of you submits to the other?

Like Water
7/15/2012 8:06pm,
What's gay about slamming another man to the ground, grinding your sweating torso against him as you both writhe and squirm to gain a dominant position, before one of you submits to the other?
Nothing that I can think of. As long as you wear a cup to keep the erection contained, that is.

Punchy Smurf
7/15/2012 8:22pm,
I like to throw in the occaisional strike just to keep the homo away.

Nothing says 'This is not a hug' quite like a punch to the kidneys.