PDA

View Full Version : Perkins vindicated: Video of woman being attacked outside of elevator

Pages : [1] 2

Hedgehogey
4/19/2004 1:15am,
http://static.fontanka.ru/monstr.html
Woman recieves multiple stompy stomps on the head, dies later

PERHAPS SHE SHOULD HAVE JUST HIT HIS GROIN HRNFF UGH

KEEP REACHING DESPERATELY TOWARDS THAT SACK AS THE LIGHT OF CONSCIOUSNESS FADES AND THAT BOOT IS PISTONING UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN OH GOD IT'S JUST LIKE WHEN DADDY TOOK ME IN THE TUB

Also: No posting "OMG hE iz a crazymonster of crazy psychoness WTFBBQ IS THIS the world will never be the same again GOD BLESS AMERICA HURGARGLECOCK" or any such similiar, because WE FUCKING KNOW ALREADY, but just in case, hey that hitler fellow, he was TOTALLY UNCOOL, hugs not drugs and DONT COPY THAT FLOPPY!! hooray run on sentence

TaeBo_Master
4/19/2004 1:26am,
Rant much?

Toby Christensen
4/19/2004 3:05am,
Is that video real?

Toby Christensen
4/19/2004 3:37am,
She never stood a chance, being attacked from behind and everything! What was the motive? Robbery?

bigfatbrute
4/19/2004 6:32am,
damn
if that is real its quite disturbing

Mork
4/19/2004 7:30am,
damn
if that is real its quite disturbing

1) No ****
2) Read:

Also: No posting "OMG hE iz a crazymonster of crazy psychoness WTFBBQ IS THIS the world will never be the same again GOD BLESS AMERICA HURGARGLECOCK" or any such similiar, because WE FUCKING KNOW ALREADY, but just in case, hey that hitler fellow, he was TOTALLY UNCOOL, hugs not drugs and DONT COPY THAT FLOPPY!! hooray run on sentence

Not trying to be hostile but meh, why say what everyone is already thinking </hypocrisy>

Rashomon
4/19/2004 7:51am,
Yep. Vid was real. Made me sick.

WhiteShark
4/19/2004 7:59am,
Did he get caught?

I can't read russian.

Mork
4/19/2004 8:04am,
PS. I've seen this before somewhere...I'm pretty sure it was posted here not too long ago

Stold3
4/19/2004 8:16am,
Eh. I fail to see the point in the head stomping.

Stold3
4/19/2004 8:17am,
Drugs not hugs!

bigfatbrute
4/19/2004 9:05am,
MORK
what encouraged me to say (quite harmlessly in my opinion) what i felt very strongly was the fact that hedghogey started a thread on the topic of the video and in my understanding threads are where people discuss and express there veiws on a particular topic. hence why i posted them. i simply stated that what i saw on the video disturbed me and i dont think it was explicitly what hedgehogey didnt want posted.

and my definition of hipocracy is saying one thing and doing another.

Hannibal
4/19/2004 9:10am,
That was sick. Really disturning. It just goes to show that all the training in the world is useless when your you didn;t see an attack coming,your taken by suprise,maybe knocked to the floor and bham ! Its all over. And the attacker wasn't even using wepons. Just imagine hiw much quicker that poor lady would have died if knives where used ?

I hope that man burns here on earth aswell as in hell.

much love
4/19/2004 9:29am,
Hedge,

that was horrible.

did the souless piece of **** pay?

I think this should be mandatory viewing when beginning a self defense class.

her only mistake was being alone.

this could have happened to her even she was facing her attacker

my ex-wife was attacked in an elevator in NYC while she was holding a bottle of champagne

that bottle of champagne was the only thing that saved her (and she was 6' and 175)

bigfatbrute
4/19/2004 9:36am,
carefull of mork he doesnt like it when people voice there opinions,

Hedgehogey
4/19/2004 1:27pm,
Look did I not just say, YES, WE KNOW, THE DUDE IS SATAN and it is indeed a DISTURBING VIDEO THAT MIGHT BRING BACK MEMORIES OF THAT TIME YOU GOT DRUNK OUTSIDE THE BARN AND THE FAMILY'S PRIZE COW "NIGELFEIFFER" STOMPED ON YOUR HEAD AS YOU SLEPT IN A COW PATTY.

So: Yes, the lady died. Yes, the guy was caught.

Now an observation: Nice kuzushi/offbalancing there at the beggining.

And: Obviously grappling would have been no use whatsoever there.

Devin: Are you sure it wasn't a man? She sounds like she could stuff me into a locker.