PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Answers

Pages : 1 [2]

bobyclumsyninja
6/29/2012 2:25pm,
Also from Yahoo answers.

How to be like a kung fu master?
yeah yeah i know it sounds lame but i really wanna know .... not the fighting parts exactly cuz i don have any trainers here but the way they think and stuff .... they have so much control over their mind and are so calm .... they know how to respond to any situation .... i really wanna learn how to do that =) .... thanksGet into movies kid, then you'll have cool lines.

Otherwise get a life, and stop thinking you can be a movie character. it'll all probably sort its self out later after you grow some pubes.

Omega Supreme
6/29/2012 3:33pm,
yeah yeah i know it sounds lame but i really wanna know .... not the fighting parts exactly cuz i don have any trainers here but the way they think and stuff .... they have so much control over their mind and are so calm .... they know how to respond to any situation .... i really wanna learn how to do that =) .... thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvyGPyNSpOM&feature=related

Tranquil Suit
6/29/2012 3:52pm,
Yahoo? I didn't realize that was still a thing. I think right now their main answer is "holy **** fire everybody we are like completely out of money." If they had stronger corporate chi they wouldn't be in this position
To be fair, Google suddenly grew so hard and shot them in the face with the strength of a thousand pubescent boys combined.

Permalost
6/29/2012 4:27pm,
yeah yeah i know it sounds lame but i really wanna know .... not the fighting parts exactly cuz i don have any trainers here but the way they think and stuff .... they have so much control over their mind and are so calm .... they know how to respond to any situation .... i really wanna learn how to do that =) .... thanks
Yet the guy telling him to go to Bullshido is the one that's labelled a troll...

bobyclumsyninja
6/29/2012 4:42pm,
C'mon O, how do you think n' stuff? Inquiring minds want to know. How do you always stay calm? It's like you're Bruce Bond or something. Don't withhold. Let us in on your secret plz.

Omega Supreme
6/29/2012 7:57pm,
Middle finger, "**** you" and "blah blah blah blah blah.....let me know when you can articulate your self without sounding retarded".... are all the replies I need.

bobyclumsyninja
7/03/2012 2:53am,
Middle finger, "**** you" and "blah blah blah blah blah.....let me know when you can articulate your self without sounding retarded".... are all the replies I need.Very zen. The Kungfu Panda II documentary I saw talks about inner peace being the key to catching giant fireworks. Can you give me a crash course in catching fireworks, in time for Wednesday's festivities?

It said it was all in the shoulders being kept high, so I'm ok there. Just tell me which ones to stand in front of.

Cheers.