PDA

View Full Version : BJJ Brown Belt vs SAMBO "White" belt: MMA

Omega Supreme
6/15/2012 2:19pm,
Here you guys go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jNfFXz55Jc&feature=plcp

I loved the commentating here. Remember to wait to after the fight for the fighter interview for the forehead slap moment.

Fuzzy
6/15/2012 2:41pm,
Was the SAMBO guy one of your students?

I loved the walk-in music for both sides.

Omega Supreme
6/15/2012 2:48pm,
Yes, I was working his corner.

Odacon
6/15/2012 4:11pm,
What was your guys real credentials?

Omega Supreme
6/15/2012 4:39pm,
What was your guys real credentials?Pure SAMBO

Odacon
6/15/2012 5:13pm,
Pure SAMBO

Just two years? Impressive.

The Question
6/16/2012 12:39am,
Just two years? Impressive.

Aw, **** that, man. He got tooled the first round. Caught the guy with a big overhand right and then got an omoplata on a barely resisting guy whose mental state was clearly muddled. It's a win, but it's not particularly impressive.
The win was by overhand right, not omoplata.

Still fucking cool though. Omega, if I come to train with you, can you make me more awesomer?

Gezere
6/17/2012 11:34am,
Here you guys go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jNfFXz55Jc&feature=plcp

I loved the commentating here. Remember to wait to after the fight for the fighter interview for the forehead slap moment.

Who is the gay guy with the Ricky Martin hair?
And for the love of god shot the that girl or at least don't let her do a post fight interview without knowing who's who!

Diesel_tke
6/17/2012 12:30pm,
Even though he was hurting in the first round, he came out aggressive, and had a good transition to the omoplata. Good job!

But onto the bigger story: who did that chick bang to get that job? Had to be someone important because she sucks at her job! She got everything wrong but how to hold the mic! ****!

Odacon
6/17/2012 1:33pm,
Aw, **** that, man. He got tooled the first round. Caught the guy with a big overhand right and then got an omoplata on a barely resisting guy whose mental state was clearly muddled. It's a win, but it's not particularly impressive.
The win was by overhand right, not omoplata.

Still fucking cool though. Omega, if I come to train with you, can you make me more awesomer?

He subbed a bjj brown belt who, admittedly pulled mount at one point but it's still a hell of a thing to do with just 2 years training.

judokarl
6/17/2012 2:22pm,
Big props to the guy from coming back from a brutal first round and winning it. Omega you say that he is pure sambo, I take it you cover striking in with your sambo?

Omega Supreme
6/18/2012 12:33am,
Big props to the guy from coming back from a brutal first round and winning it. Omega you say that he is pure sambo, I take it you cover striking in with your sambo?

Of course...