PDA

View Full Version : 12 year old TKDist publishes anti-bully video

dirac
4/18/2004 3:54am,
What are they feeding these kids today?
12 years old and already well advanced on the way of the Bullshido.

"When 12-year-old Patrick McKay began noticing on the news the high incidence of bullying at schools, he decided to do something about it.

The second-degree black belt in Taekwondo, with the help of his mom and dad, has sparked the interest of some school officials with an instructional video to help children become "bully proof." "

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=38061

This is wrong on too many levels, I don't even know where to start:
- 12 years old
- TKD
- Has 2nd degree black belt
- Publishes a video
- Video is against bullies - look at his pics, even if he practised a <i>real</i> MA, he would get his ass stomped
- Video cover says "Vol 1" - there's gonna be more
- Article is published on worldnetdaily.com (Pat Buchanan is a regular contributor)
- "Danielle says they are working on a second video on how children can defend themselves from a would-be abductor. "

GajusCaesar
4/18/2004 4:05am,
been posted already.

See other thread.

JurassicWarrior
4/20/2004 10:48am,
At least his mind is in the right place. Being a12 year old 2nd degree blackbelt is something to be sketchy of though.

TheBreakerKF
4/25/2004 4:38pm,
ROFL @ STUPID KID

I'd bully him just for making a ****in book about it. Then I'd publish a book on how to bully McDojo kids like him

Jenfucius
4/25/2004 5:12pm,
are we sure that this kid is 12? he looks more like 9 to me.

yet another example of a bullshidoist exagerating his credentials!

erictbrown1
4/29/2004 10:56pm,
He looks about 8

Nihilanthic
4/30/2004 12:45am,
I hope someone beats that stupid boy up.

It woudl be hilarious, and save people from buying those stupid videos.

GajusCaesar
4/30/2004 1:36am,
Colin Quinn is making fun of this kid and his retarded video on his show right now.

Nihilanthic
4/30/2004 2:46am,
Yeah, thats fine and dandy

I STILL HAD TO SEE THAT BS VIDEO!!!! UGH

Remo_Williams
5/05/2004 10:00pm,
Originally posted by GajusCaesar
Colin Quinn is making fun of this kid and his retarded video on his show right now.

If that becomes availble online to download, PLEASE be sure to share- I want to see that.

punchingdummy
5/05/2004 10:32pm,
I think Omega should call the kid out and have the kid demonstrate the effectiveness of his techniques!

I'd be willing to contribute to the travel fund...would also buy film for the camera.