PDA

View Full Version : Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller done with the UFC, Dana White confirms

Pages : [1] 2

Jim_Jude
5/27/2012 4:41pm,
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mma-cagewriter/jason-mayhem-miller-done-ufc-dana-white-confirms-140527628.html

http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/FjErbOpkIJIEveNb30hWzA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTMxMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusmmaexperts/miller145297073.jpg

"Mayhem's done. He's gone," White said, adding that the incident was "just some bulls--t that I don't want to talk about. We're on a crazy string here of dumb bulls--t.... When you get embarrassed the way he did against Michael Bisping, then you show up in that pink whatever that thing was, I'm not into that stuff," said White. "It's not my thing. I guess I don't really care if guys do it because you see it at weigh-ins all the time. Just take this thing serious. If you want to be a clown do that stuff on your reality show."

dana's just jealous 'cause he wants to wear that feathered boa but he's scared everyone will find out he's gay. true story.

Tranquil Suit
5/27/2012 4:55pm,
Apparently there was an incident post fight in the locker rooms, between Miller and the team of the opponent. All of this is still unconfirmed thou.

Jim_Jude
5/27/2012 6:46pm,
Apparently there was an incident post fight in the locker rooms, between Miller and the team of the opponent. All of this is still unconfirmed thou.

the article denies that being a factor in Dana's jealousy---- I mean, decision.

alex
5/27/2012 7:53pm,
i would have thought it was more to do with him turning in two AWFUL performances in a row than him wearing a pink boa

Devil
5/27/2012 8:04pm,
Miller looks better going than he does coming.

Diesel_tke
5/27/2012 9:04pm,
Sucks, I like Miller. I thought that fight was shitty though!

bobyclumsyninja
5/27/2012 9:08pm,
Miller's never won in the UFC?

He leaves the UFC with an overall record of 23-9, and no wins in the UFC.EDIT: I like Miller's antics, and look forward to seeing him fight wherever he ends up, if he keeps going.

Neo Sigma
5/27/2012 9:27pm,
Miller's never won in the UFC?
EDIT: I like Miller's antics, and look forward to seeing him fight wherever he ends up, if he keeps going.

Nope. Lost to GSP years ago, lost to Bisping, lost to Dolloway. I don't know if he's past his prime or too injury-ridden or whatever it is, but Dana's massive hate-on for the guy meant he was on the thinnest possible ice from the start, even without the lousy performances in his last two fights.

Mr.Miyagi
5/27/2012 10:30pm,
THat's a huge shame, really like watching Miller fight, just sucks nothing came of his older stuff in the UFC.

Wonder what happened, obvious something was up with his knee,though. It looked fucked. Torn meniscus, or ligaments sprained/done? Wonder what was up.

karma2343
5/27/2012 10:31pm,
Sucks, I like Miller. I thought that fight was shitty though!
This. I'm a huge Miller fan because he has personality, but he is just not doing well inside the UFC. He didn't even seem to be trying to mount any sort of offense in this fight.

judokarl
5/28/2012 12:05am,
His last fight was horrible but I enjoyed it in a trainwreck kinda way. Still enjoy him and hope to see him do well in the lower ranks if he decides to still pursue MMA.

Jim_Jude
5/28/2012 12:08am,
Miller looks better going than he does coming.

You'd know.

Hiro Protagonist
5/28/2012 1:52am,
i would have thought it was more to do with him turning in two AWFUL performances in a row than him wearing a pink boa

That. He used to be one of my favorite fighters - because of his performance IN the ring, not outside. Then, he apparently started to believe he was really a rock star or TV comedian, and things went awfully bad from there.

Granted, his career was basically sabotaged by Strikeforce, but since his move to the UFC, he is in control again. And gives the fans the middle finger.

So, uuhm, **** him.

Kambei Shimada
5/28/2012 7:35am,
I used to like Mayhem to he's become more and more annoying and his performances have gotten progressively worse.

He's not good enough for the UFC middleweight division.

clav
5/28/2012 4:50pm,
Its to bad I'm a Mayhem fan...he told Ariel Helwani he is now retired.

DaTedBear
5/29/2012 10:28am,
It is a shame, too. I enjoyed watching him, as much for his antics as his fighting. The last two UFC events he seemed tired and banged up. Did anyone else think he messed his left knee up Saturday night?