PDA

View Full Version : Live weapon Western Fencing

Pages : [1] 2

100xobm
5/03/2012 11:25pm,
I read this article about cutting practise in Australia and I'm just wondering what their turnover rate for students is...

http://www.newsoxy.com/odd/australia-fight-samurai-sword-chainsaw-69482.html

hapkido_keith
5/03/2012 11:54pm,
Two young frustrated neighbors in Australia decided to fight each other with a chainsaw and samurai sword
This is one of the most awesome first lines in a news article ever.

battlefields
5/04/2012 12:35am,
Slow news day.

PizDoff
5/04/2012 12:44am,
Troy Thornton decided to grab a chainsaw after Mark Jorgensen and several other men started arguing with his mother and two sister’s.

You know things just might go bad when this happens.

Auszi
5/04/2012 12:49am,
We're big fans of aliveness down here.

scipio
5/04/2012 2:49am,
We're big fans of aliveness down here.

Maybe could liven the next Ashes up? England vs Australia battering each other with chainsaws?

battlefields
5/04/2012 2:56am,
Maybe could liven the next Ashes up? England vs Australia battering each other with chainsaws?

That STILL wouldn't make cricket interesting.

scipio
5/04/2012 2:59am,

Completely agree! I can't believe how much can be made of such a boring "sport"

Auszi
5/04/2012 3:28am,

**** you battlefields, where's my chainsaw.

PointyShinyBurn
5/04/2012 4:49am,
Completely agree! I can't believe how much can be made of such a boring "sport""Cricket - a game which the English, not being a spiritual people, have invented in order to give themselves some conception of eternity." - 2nd Baron Mancroft

battlefields
5/04/2012 5:57am,
**** you battlefields, where's my chainsaw.

Bring it, the steel of my samurai sword has been restless ever since I forced it to watch a whole five day test match. At local level. That's right. I won't even have to swing it, this sword is so pissed off that the cicadas in my area have migrated to another continent in case the sword mistakes their mating call for that of a cricket.

Oh yeah, Australian native insect humour, a niche market, to be sure. I'm sure the obscurity will be picked up by the BBC, subtly developed to appeal furthermore to an intelligent audience, then sold to the US and fucked up completely.

100xobm
5/04/2012 7:51am,
We all know the truth of cricket is watching two wild kids dress up in leftover gear and smash the **** out of eachother whilst we're all shitfaced.

Americans won't realise, but this happens quite a lot. and it's the glory of being pissed on a sunny summers day

ermghoti
5/04/2012 7:52am,
Maybe could liven the next Ashes up?

Ashes?

http://images.wikia.com/evildead/images/a/ae/Ash_chainsaw.jpg

Bneterasedmynam
5/04/2012 10:07am,
I read this story to mean chainsaw trumps sword. Technology FTW!!!

P Marsh
5/04/2012 11:39am,
I read this story to mean chainsaw trumps sword. Technology FTW!!!
What happens when someone builds a chainsaw teethed with tiny katanas?

Stickybomb
5/04/2012 5:36pm,
This?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2ytz4o