PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of any Training Camps?

YouKnow
3/10/2012 4:16pm,
Ok so i have been doing Boxing for a few years and i decided it was time to try out muay thai. Ok so i checked out this gym.

rawaimuaythai.com

It's a camp, and basically i can live there and i train for a most part of the day. Now i looked over at the costing issue, i'm sure if it's exactly worth it. Also do the instructors seem legit? Wouldn't mind your thoughts on this facility.

It is Fake
3/10/2012 4:45pm,
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68556

YouKnow
3/10/2012 4:52pm,
Ok so i am either looking to learn Muay Thai, or Improve my Boxing Skills, or Improve my Grappling Skills. See i willing to take any camp. I don't care if it's a striking or grappling camp. I haven't trained in a while. I am looking for any gym in North America that might train around 6-8 hours a day. Also i want the places to have living quarters. So i wake up eat, train, go hang out for a little, come back and train. Now i can't afford spending thousands of dollars to take a plane to Brazil or Thailand, if i could i would. That's why i am asking if there are any in USA or Canada. Much appreciated if you can help me find one.

It is Fake
3/10/2012 5:10pm,
Stay in your original thread. I just gave you a link that answers all the questions in both threads you created.
Merged:
Wondering if this place looks legit.

YouKnow
3/10/2012 5:20pm,
I decided to scrap going to Thailand though...

It is Fake
3/10/2012 5:32pm,
Okay, you still asks the same questions in this thread.

YouKnow
3/10/2012 5:33pm,
Stay in your original thread. I just gave you a link that answers all the questions in both threads you created.
Merged:
Wondering if this place looks legit.

I read it, and i am not interested in Thailand at all now. I am a black individual and i don't need to deal with racism. I would like my thread back that just asks about Training Camps in North America, can you please Scrap this Thailand BS. Much Appreciated.