PDA

View Full Version : Muay Thai and Judo?

Kengashui
3/03/2012 11:18pm,
So I am looking at different dojos, dojangs, what have you, and here are some of my options. I would like an honest opinion about which of these combinations will help me become both a knowledgeable striker and grappler.

1. Take Muay Thai and Judo

2. Enroll in MMA program composed of TKD, HKD, and Judo

3. Take Shotokan Karate

Thanks in advance for your opinions, and happy sparring!

P.S. I'm leaning more towards the Muay Thai and Judo route

Omega Supreme
3/03/2012 11:27pm,
How about "wrong forum" you retarded ****?

Are you fucking kidding me?

I smell either an idiot or a troll. Which are you?

Tzadqiel
3/03/2012 11:32pm,
^^
What does a troll smell like? I'm thinking a boggy slightly shitty smell. Like someone opened a septic tank near a swamp.

judojeff
3/03/2012 11:38pm,
I see Omega is making friends again, I don't know what you did but I know what you did not do. You did not read the stickies in each forum, they say kengashui READ ME and are located at the top of the thread list. They contain the regulations for posting in certain forums, some are more moderated (MABS, technique forums) then others (YMAS).

To answer your question, go the judo muay thai route. And please don't make me look like an ass hat for trying to help you by being a douche bag troll.

Omega Supreme
3/03/2012 11:42pm,
I see Omega is making friends again, I don't know what you did but I know what you did not do. You did not read the stickies in each forum, they say kengashui READ ME and are located at the top of the thread list. They contain the regulations for posting in certain forums, some are more moderated (MABS, technique forums) then others (YMAS).

To answer your question, go the judo muay thai route. And please don't make me look like an ass hat for trying to help you by being a douche bag troll.

1. The dumbass originally put this in the Kempo section.
2. The dumbass is comparing styles on "how to be good in x and y" and puts in Shotokan?
3. Information on the fucking schools not the fucking styles people!!!!!

Omega Supreme
3/03/2012 11:43pm,
^^
What does a troll smell like? I'm thinking a boggy slightly shitty smell. Like someone opened a septic tank near a swamp.Grab some boiled cabbage put it in your mouth and shove your head up your ass. Or at least that's what your mom told me. (ohhh, he went with the mama joke!!)

judojeff
3/03/2012 11:49pm,
Grab some boiled cabbage put it in your mouth and shove your head up your ass. Or at least that's what your mom told me. (ohhh, he went with the mama joke!!)

lol

Although I am kind of interested in this mma school despite the fact that its most likely crap. Can we get a link to the schools website Kengashui?

Vorpal
3/04/2012 10:36am,
So I am looking at different dojos, dojangs, what have you, and here are some of my options. I would like an honest opinion about which of these combinations will help me become both a knowledgeable striker and grappler.

1. Take Muay Thai and Judo

2. Enroll in MMA program composed of TKD, HKD, and Judo

3. Take Shotokan Karate

Thanks in advance for your opinions, and happy sparring!

P.S. I'm leaning more towards the Muay Thai and Judo route

Just do Judo. Welcome to Bullshido.

Kengashui
3/05/2012 9:25pm,
Sorry omega I thought I was in the south asian MA forum. I will try to double check next time.