PDA

View Full Version : Title of Kung Fu movie?

Pages : [1] 2

Tranquil Suit
12/27/2011 8:28am,
5 Deadly Venoms

(removed spoilers)

It is Fake
12/27/2011 8:39am,
5 deadly venoms.

If you would have put toad, centipede and iron body in google you would have got your answer.

Tranquil Suit
12/27/2011 8:44am,
Thanks.

Tranquil Suit
12/27/2011 9:14am,
By the way, is the English dub okay?

It is Fake
12/27/2011 1:19pm,
There are a bunch of copies floating around. They are cheap and the Dub is decent. The best quality is the remastered subtitled print from Celestial Pictures.

jnp
12/27/2011 2:34pm,
There are a bunch of copies floating around. They are cheap and the Dub is decent. The best quality is the remastered subtitled print from Celestial Pictures.
Not that you need more work to do here, but I'd enjoy the occasional CMA movie review from you. That or just a thread where you jotted down a few thoughts and opinions on any given film.

yli
12/27/2011 2:35pm,
Speaking of reviews, where the ****'s Conde Koma? I haven't seen that guy around in a long time.

CrackFox
12/27/2011 2:39pm,
I'm watching this right now, it's pretty awesome.

FinalLegion
12/27/2011 3:13pm,
The Five Deadly Venoms...classic CMA movie. Ranks right up there with Master Killer and Fist of The White Lotus. One of my favs. Got the Celestial Pictures release of it at a trade show for only $8.00 and you can easily find a copy online for around $10. The Toad is my favorite Venom.

It is Fake
12/27/2011 3:24pm,
Not that you need more work to do here, but I'd enjoy the occasional CMA movie review from you. That or just a thread where you jotted down a few thoughts and opinions on any given film.Yeah, I slacked. I started a movie debunk thread.

I've been meaning to do old school reviews as well. I have a huge collection.

The Five Deadly Venoms...classic CMA movie. Ranks right up there with Master Killer and Fist of The White Lotus. One of my favs. Got the Celestial Pictures release of it at a trade show for only $8.00 and you can easily find a copy online for around $10. The Toad is my favorite Venom.Venoms is a popular classic the movie is mediocre imo. 36 th Chamber and Fist of the White Lotus far out class this movie. Heck it is mid rated out of the so called "venom mob" movies.

FinalLegion
12/27/2011 3:35pm,
Yeah, I slacked. I started a movie debunk thread.

I've been meaning to do old school reviews as well. I have a huge collection.

Venoms is a popular classic the movie is mediocre imo. 36 th Chamber and Fist of the White Lotus far out class this movie. Heck it is mid rated out of the so called "venom mob" movies.

I suppose I just really like the premise of Venoms. It was just so much fun for me to watch the story unfold. Master Killer and Fist of The White Lotus do have really engaging stories, though. Ever seen Challenge of The Masters? That's another one of my favorites.

It is Fake
12/27/2011 3:48pm,
That's a decent one.

CrackFox
12/31/2011 10:34am,
Well, thanks to this thread, I've spent most of my Christmas break watching kung-fu films. Now I have this urge to go learn the choppiest, sockiest kung-fu I can find.

It is Fake
12/31/2011 11:17am,
Then learn modern wushu. Acrobatic, great flexibility and no interference from learning a different fighting style.

frenchie88
12/31/2011 11:34am,
My mother-in-law was asking what in the world "Come Drink with Me" was on Christmas Eve at my house.

CrackFox
12/31/2011 11:53am,
Then learn modern wushu. Acrobatic, great flexibility and no interference from learning a different fighting style.
I'm not so much interested inn the high flying stuff as I am in the crazy tiger claw poison chi strikes that only work between 12:00 and 12:15 and, of course, the death-kick.