PDA

View Full Version : Ninjutsu defeating wrestler ?

Pages : [1] 2

RurikGreenwulf
12/24/2011 7:24pm,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRo5uMWxTdY

So I found this video where we can see two matches both of them fought by "ninjustu student" in a submission grappling against what seems wrestlers in the first one the ninja sucefully submits his oponnet by guilliotine choke and in the second he manages to jumb guard and attempt a foot lock on his oponent.
My questions are is this truly ninjutsu? I think he crosstrains in BJJ or is truly a effective style of ninjutsu?

Sorry if this is a stupid thread and I used the search function and couldnt found anything similar

It is Fake
12/24/2011 7:32pm,
There is someone saying that the dude in the video never trained ninjutsu.

RurikGreenwulf
12/24/2011 7:44pm,
There is someone saying that the dude in the video never trained ninjutsu.

Yeah but i still find odd his gi, maybe a style of grappling ninjutsu ?

Lindz
12/24/2011 7:53pm,
IRL troll is mildly succesful

DKJr
12/24/2011 8:00pm,
Those wreslters sucked and so did that ninja's sub grappling.

Syphilis
12/24/2011 8:12pm,
everybody is a whitebelt or falls into the 0-6 month no-gi grappling category when they start.

ps1
12/24/2011 10:14pm,
Clearly not an advanced division in any way. So yea, the guy gets a very shitty guillotine against another very inexperienced grappler. I will say it's good to see that the guy is, at least, attempting to see what else is out there. I'd rather see that he's training other stuff than blindly saying his art is unbeatable without ever really testing his skill set

Omega Supreme
12/24/2011 10:36pm,
Well those techniques do exist in Ninjitsu so *shrug. One way or the other that grappling sucked by all participants.

pokeroo
12/24/2011 10:50pm,
While various grappling might be existent in the ninjutsu ryu-ha, as ninjutsu is basically a collection of Jujutsus and other -jutsus, I would say that it is doubtful that he got even that good at grappling by doing ninjutsu without cross-training.

I'd also say I find the video pretty funny as it is clearly propaganda yet tells this silly story of how he went against the wishes of all his masters to compete.

Neo Sigma
12/25/2011 7:11am,
The "story" is lifted almost word-for-word from Bloodsport.

RurikGreenwulf
12/25/2011 9:22am,
Yeah the story is obiously joking this ninja guy and the video wasnt uploaded by the ninja but by a Submission grappling dude he seems to have recorded the ninja fighting and decided to add this flavour to the video

RurikGreenwulf
12/25/2011 9:23am,
Do you think its worth it to PM the guy an ask him more about the ninja?

pokeroo
12/25/2011 1:25pm,
Well, google Frank Dux and Bloodsport... the guy practically wrote it.

Lindz
12/25/2011 1:26pm,
Well those techniques do exist in Ninjitsu so *shrug

Citation needed

pokeroo
12/25/2011 1:45pm,
Citation needed

Not sure about the specific techniques, but for the fact that ninjutsu has grappling and a lot of jujutsu techniques try looking here http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=85108

vaquero de las nalgas
12/25/2011 1:56pm,
Not seeing how ninjutsu defeated anything here. If he was paired against a more experienced grappler, he's be in trouble.