PDA

View Full Version : Okay I'm calling Shenanigans (bullcarp) on tapUout.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Omega Supreme
4/08/2004 3:48pm,
Fucking newbie idiot posted on this thread in a thread that wasnt' even addressing the BJJ issue at all:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11243&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

What's bullshit about this? Go to this website in which this fuckhead is creaming himself about www.usbjj.com

Fucking Mcdojoism bullshit no matter if it's practical or not.

DJeter1234
4/08/2004 3:59pm,
"It would cost you at least $50-60 a month to go to BJJ classes (plus $40 for a gi), and you wouldn't even learn one-tenth of what is in this CD."

ok, encouragin CD over classes is BS. but he is only charging like $8 for the new manual, and $4.97 for the old one. Somehow i doubt he'd doing it just for the money.

Miguksaram
4/08/2004 4:00pm,
Ok...I am not in anyway a BJJ stylist or expert. However, I have been in Hapkido long enough to know that you do not throw or fall the way they are showing. The Hip throw they are demonstrating has not "hip" action, not to mention the fall technique which he seems 80% on his back. I am only thankful that these men are simply playing GI Joe and are not actually in our service.

Miguksaram
4/08/2004 4:02pm,
Originally posted by DJeter1234
"It would cost you at least $50-60 a month to go to BJJ classes (plus $40 for a gi), and you wouldn't even learn one-tenth of what is in this CD."

ok, encouragin CD over classes is BS. but he is only charging like $8 for the new manual, and $4.97 for the old one. Somehow i doubt he'd doing it just for the money.

Ok..so he is inept in martail arts and business?

Peter H.
4/08/2004 4:04pm,
I trained under Pedro Sauer for 6 months and for several months with Mario Yamasaki. I trained for a semester with the University of Denver Judo team...
I really don't think I am qualified to teach but most BJJ facilities have bluebelts oversee instuction sometimes so why not?

But, I'm teaching anyway.

Reminds me of this jerkwad who came into the base gym, had a brand new gi and a book on jujitsu, tried some garbage with my instructor, got his ass handed to him. His response was to go to the gym's head and demand to be given mat time (and pay) to teach BJJ as an "alternative" to us. He was asked for credentials, couldn't produce and got laughed at.

Same garbage here, a year of training, able to beat up his friends, must make him an authority on H2H, Buy the Book!

Greese
4/08/2004 4:07pm,
http://www.usbjj.com/9510.html
But guys...HE DID BJJ for 6 whole monthes and a semester of Judo.

Omega Supreme
4/08/2004 4:57pm,
I can't believe this idiot.

Greese
4/08/2004 5:03pm,
Wonder if people buy that ****?
I need to make a site and sell crap.

Raven
4/08/2004 5:04pm,
Wow, there goes the no BJJ mcdojo theory.

JohnnyFive
4/08/2004 5:06pm,
"If you can get to a training facility and study Brazilian Jujitsu DO IT, but if it's too far away or you don't feel like getting choked or having your arm torqued (or you aren't 18-28 and male,.."

A true grappler would be /encouraging/ hot chicks to do grappling.

Omega Supreme
4/08/2004 5:16pm,
Originally posted by Shadowofravenwolf
Wow, there goes the no BJJ mcdojo theory.

Fuckin A

Greese
4/08/2004 5:17pm,
Not if he had the ghey.

Vargas
4/08/2004 5:32pm,
What, did someone say "ghey"? There's my cue. . . :)

Omega Supreme
4/08/2004 5:35pm,
MUST MANGLE ME A NEOPHYTE

Vargas
4/08/2004 5:40pm,
You know, too bad the Naval Academy doesn't sue the **** out of him for using that picture at the top of the website. Then he has the picture of the standing guy with a ranger scroll on his right shoulder. No insinuation there.

Oh well, after watching Eric Haney sharing air time with John Perkins on TLC, nothing fazes me at this point.

Omega Supreme
4/08/2004 6:01pm,
This guy?

http://www.erichaney.com/id5.html