PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here been attacked without provoking it?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

FormLess
4/06/2004 12:20am,
I live in a relatively safe area where if you just keep your mouth shut and mind your own buisness and not try to act like a badass, people will generally leave you alone. For instance, in the high school I went to, people might make fun of you, but they aren't going to beat the crap out of you for being a loser. Not unless you try to fight back or tried to physically hurt them. I hear all these stories about people in school that get beat up for no good reason other than the fact that they're weak or defensless. Anyone that had this problem in high school or junior high, when they beat you up, was there even the slightest thing you did to provoke it?

Mr. Mantis
4/06/2004 12:22am,
Constantly.

stoogejitsu
4/06/2004 12:24am,
Yeah...

Pandinha
4/06/2004 12:30am,
I'm asian, large, date a white woman, and do well for myself.

I can bet my ass on any given night, I will have some **** step up to me. Usually drunk.

Thankfully, I now know it's their pathetic excuse at being a man for themselves and their friends, and usually walk away. Last month, I had to knock a guy off my stool at a bar. Since we were friends with the club owners, he got thrown out. No fight, no mess.

I also keep myself away from situations (Clubs, Bars) where this sort of thing happens.

Pandinha
4/06/2004 12:31am,
Sorry, about it being in school.

Only asian in a predominant black, irish/italian school in philly.

Enough said.

stoogejitsu
4/06/2004 12:31am,
yeah, I'm kind of dorky looking, so people think I'm an easy target, oh well.

Darting Fingers
4/06/2004 12:32am,
Yes

Pandinha
4/06/2004 12:33am,
Originally posted by stoogejitsu
yeah, I'm kind of dorky looking, so people think I'm an easy target, oh well.

Little do they know... Till it's too late.

SJ, once Queer Eye 4 The Straight Guy gets out of the tristate NY area, I'm sending them down to you. We will make you the Casanova Of MMA!

Can I get an amen Girlfriends?

stoogejitsu
4/06/2004 12:35am,
Amen, i need the help of those trendy homosexuals, I'm dying out here.

FormLess
4/06/2004 12:55am,
So you're telling me that someone comes up to you and just starts pummeling you for no reason at all? Where do you live?

Pandinha
4/06/2004 1:03am,
StoogeJitsu posted about his last one where a bunch of methheads attacked him.

They got fucked up pretty bad.

stoogejitsu
4/06/2004 1:04am,
Yup, I have been beaten up by the shogun of Harlem at least twelve times in the last month.

FormLess
4/06/2004 1:16am,
You oughtta take a different route home I think.

stoogejitsu
4/06/2004 1:17am,
Probably, but that would require thinking, and thinking is...what was I saying?

Darting Fingers
4/06/2004 1:18am,
I was walking back to a mates form watching fireworks one New Years eve in a tame suburb of Sydney and said "Happy New Year" to a group of about five guys and they proceeded to attack me, needless to say I drunkenly swang my way out and leg'd it. Bunch of homeboy wanna be's thinking its cool to walk the streets of where they live and beat people up who couldn't defend themselves because they got 4 or five attackers to deal with.

stoogejitsu
4/06/2004 1:21am,
There are "homeboys" in Australia?