PDA

View Full Version : Out from lurking to get rid of giant yellow banner...

stingray4540
10/25/2011 1:36am,
Ok, so here I am, out from the darkness to say hi. HI.

A bit about me: I like to lurk so leave me alone!

Ok, I also, just started Judo with my wife, and we both like watching MMA. I used this site extensively when I was first trying to decide what kind of MA I wanted to get into, and Judo seemed to be the best fit for now. Eventually, after I get my Judo game stable, I'd like to cross train BJJ and Boxing. But, we'll see how Judo goes for a couple years before we get too crazy.

Ok, now back into the shadows to continue lurking...

shigi
10/25/2011 7:23am,
haha, your story is the exact same as mine: I came here to decide a MA to try out, picked judo and I want to cross-train bjj and boxing some day in the future.

jnp
10/25/2011 8:58am,
Welcome to Bullshido.

The yellow sign eventually comes back if you don't post for long enough.

Your plan is an excellent one. Stick with Judo for a few years, and cross train in other arts when you reach a modicum of proficiency.

Then, when you train BJJ, throw guys onto their heads and scream, "Where is your gogoplata now?"

We love that.

stingray4540
10/26/2011 1:30am,
haha, your story is the exact same as mine: I came here to decide a MA to try out, picked judo and I want to cross-train bjj and boxing some day in the future.

Well, you know what they say. Great minds and all that...

Welcome to Bullshido.

The yellow sign eventually comes back if you don't post for long enough.

Your plan is an excellent one. Stick with Judo for a few years, and cross train in other arts when you reach a modicum of proficiency.

Then, when you train BJJ, throw guys onto their heads and scream, "Where is your gogoplata now?"

We love that.

Jeez this site is mean! I get yelled at for being a cowardly lurker, so I sign up. Then I get yelled at for not posting, so I post. Now I'm gonna get yelled at if I don't post often enough?! I can't take the abuse!!!

Lol, I'll remember that if I ever do BJJ.

UnwrittenXx
10/26/2011 7:18pm,
Welcome to the forum :) I love judo.