10/21/2011 6:16pm,
Where can I get a good one from?

dflanmod
10/21/2011 7:49pm,
The gap.

Deeeerrrrhhhhhh!!!!!!!

MMAMickey
10/22/2011 3:24am,
Just make one out of hemp.. t3h au7hent1c.

The Juggernoob
10/22/2011 3:26am,
Now, last time I checked, Hoodie isnt a required piece of MT kit. Which poses the question, do you want a hoodie, or a sandwich board with "I do Muay Thai" written on it?

MMAMickey
10/22/2011 3:32am,
Now, last time I checked, Hoodie isnt a required piece of MT kit. Which poses the question, do you want a hoodie, or a sandwich board with "I do Muay Thai" written on it?

Don't rag on him man. After you register your hands as deadly weapons, you need to wear this stuff as a clear warning.

..otherwise you can go to jail just for killing some guy who asked you for directions.

The Juggernoob
10/22/2011 3:40am,
You're right bro, I totally forgot. How else will people know. My personal preferance is to have "****" tattooed on my forehead, it conveys the same message, offers all the same benefits, and it's a one off cost as opposed to a lifetime of hoodies, t-shirts, general tapout ****.

MMAMickey
10/22/2011 3:52am,
Good Point. Better combine that with an Affliction shirt though just in case; otherwise those ninjers might know you're only a muay thai fag and decapitate your sorry ass.

The Juggernoob
10/22/2011 4:54am,
Totally agree, unless you mix up your martial arts related douchewear , people will assume you have no ground game.

judoka_uk
10/22/2011 4:57am,
Aren't you at uni? Just order the Uni Muay Thai club's hoodie.

I stopped wearing Judo kit in public, at first I thought it was cool, like any new convert then decided it was crass so stopped doing it.

Volya
10/22/2011 8:14am,
How about you just issue fight challenges to everyone you meet on the street.

MMAMickey
10/22/2011 8:19am,
How about you just issue fight challenges to everyone you meet on the street.

This comes as a given alongside the Affliction shirt and facial '****' tattoo.

..just make sure your hands are registered so the Police know not to mess with you.

maofas
10/22/2011 8:23am,
You should wear a BJJ hoodie instead to make everyone think they should avoid takedowns and stand with you. And by "everyone" I mean, "everyone at the mall".

doofaloofa
10/22/2011 8:29am,

OP. You lazy-boy!

Do internet search!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciPygR1MrXs

Volya
10/22/2011 8:37am,
This comes as a given alongside the Affliction shirt and facial '****' tattoo.

I thought that meant, "I hope you think i'm so tough you won't fight me and if you don't i'll make you think i will issue you a fight challenge in the street cos i'm so tough"

You should wear a BJJ hoodie instead to make everyone think they should avoid takedowns and stand with you. And by "everyone" I mean, "everyone at the mall".

At least if it all backfired you know they keep those shopping centre floors immaculate, at least that way there's no chance of all that lava/needles/broken glass lying around. Of course that won't happen because of the failsafe "tough anti-fight psyche out"

doofaloofa
10/22/2011 8:44am,
May I add that hoddies cut down periferal vision, and will hinder situational awarnes if worn up

dflanmod
10/22/2011 9:39am,
May I add that hoddies cut down periferal vision, and will hinder situational awarnes if worn up

I find that wearing a muay thai hoodie with the hood up also makes it a little more difficult to insert ones head up his own ass. The extra friction is a fucking bitch.