PDA

View Full Version : A Belated Hello

wipesmack
10/07/2011 2:52pm,
Hi everyone
Despite having been a member for some time,and content merely to lurk and follow the hilarious but tragic capers of legends such as Ashida Kim (is it wrong to think of him affectionately as 'Kimbo'?) and Carter Hargrave; I feel it only right to finally 'show my face' and participate more fully.
I've been practising Kung Fu for a number of years now and enjoy it immensely-although I do believe it's the fighter that makes the style -not the other way round. That's not to say I believe I'm all that,I've seen too many bloated egos around not to realise that we are all mortal.

bobyclumsyninja
10/07/2011 2:56pm,
Welcome to posthood Wipesmack.

Bullshido loves you all-the-more for posting. Lurk no more, and the flamewar shall set you free hehe.

Omega Supreme
10/07/2011 3:46pm,
Only a retarded moron would ever think there was anything practical about kung fu.

PerseusStoned
10/07/2011 4:20pm,
Threads like this (mostly posters like/that are Omega) are most of why I love Bullshido. Welcome wipesmack! May you learn and prosper from your time here.

wipesmack
10/08/2011 6:02am,
Only a retarded moron would ever think there was anything practical about kung fu.

Why, thank you for those warm words of welcome.What a charming host you are,I shall certainly be making this my 'regular' from now on!

Omega Supreme
10/08/2011 10:45am,
Why, thank you for those warm words of welcome.What a charming host you are,I shall certainly be making this my 'regular' from now on!They don't have sarcasm where you come from do they?

wipesmack
10/08/2011 6:07pm,
They don't have sarcasm where you come from do they?

Sarcasm? I don't even know what that is! Sardonicism on the other hand...

Omega Supreme
10/08/2011 8:33pm,
Sarcasm? I don't even know what that is! Sardonicism on the other hand...You don't know what that is either? You can always get a dictionary.

wipesmack
10/09/2011 5:09am,
You don't know what that is either? You can always get a dictionary.

Ouch Rabelais!

Omega Supreme
10/09/2011 10:42am,
LOL.....BTW wipesmack the joke is I'm a 30 year practitioner in kung fu. Welcome aboard.

wipesmack
10/09/2011 5:48pm,
LOL.....BTW wipesmack the joke is I'm a 30 year practitioner in kung fu. Welcome aboard.

Ahh!! I see,you inscrutable devil! You almost had me believing you were a ground and pound merchant of the first water! Thanks for the welcome!