PDA

View Full Version : Whaaaaddduuup?!

Chadderz
9/29/2011 3:59pm,
Haloow everyone, I'm Tom, I'm twenty, I study JKD Concepts (Inosanto lineage). I just though I'd introduce myself really...

I had a lot of trouble deciding where to post, first I tried to look for an introductions thread, but then I couldn't find it :(... So I thought I'd post in the section relevant to my martial art.... Again, I had a bit of trouble deciding where to go (China or Western?). So I decided to post here, I'm sure a mod will move it for me (:

I only really have one question.... Who is Tom Kagan?

Feryk
9/29/2011 4:20pm,
Who is Tom Kagan? Dark Overlord of MABS, and he who will move your post to Newbietown - the forum for all newcomers. Trust me, it is better for you to start there.

Chadderz
9/29/2011 4:21pm,
Aha! Nice one, it's nice getting answers.

jspeedy
9/29/2011 4:34pm,
Did you read the stickies at all? Have looked into the rules of the site and which material is appropriate for which forum? If you take a little time you will see every forum has "stickies" threads that address what material is appropriate to post there. Some forums have very stringent post criteria (MABS) others not so much (YMAS and Boff Topic) generally the style forums like Western Martial arts are reserved for more than just "hey I practice xxx".

But your new here so just do whatever you want! Right?

Chadderz
9/29/2011 4:38pm,
Thought I'd give it a whack yeah! :D

Clearly, you have caught me out (:

Feryk
9/29/2011 4:39pm,
Newbietown. Live it, love it.

Outside of Newbietown is where the (White)sharks circle unsuspecting prey....

Chadderz
9/29/2011 4:55pm,
Lesson well learnt, thanks man.