PDA

View Full Version : Avatar query.

FinalLegion
9/25/2011 10:55pm,
I'm gonna go way off-topic here because I'm a noob and there are some people who've been on this forum way longer than I.

Do you have to have a certain level or number of points to upload an avatar? I tried looking through the FAQS and followed the directions from there, but the 'Edit Avatar' doesn't appear for me.

Anyways, sorry to derail this.

Omega Supreme
9/25/2011 11:03pm,
Yeah, no. Post moved. You need a certain number of posts or become a supporting member.

FinalLegion
9/25/2011 11:19pm,
Yeah, no. Post moved. You need a certain number of posts or become a supporting member.

Thanks for the info, sorry for the inconvenience. How many posts must you make before this option is available?

jspeedy
9/25/2011 11:53pm,
^ Like a million post before you get your avatar. If you've lurked a while and agree with the principals of the site just pay a few bucks and get your avatar, it's worth it. If you're not sure just hang out a while longer.

IMO some of the worst posters on this site are the ones who "play bullshido" and try to get posts and points as fast as possible. These guys reply to any thread and don't put any thought into what they say before they post. Most of them don't last long.

Hope I didn't come off as a dick. Welcome to bullshido! I see you have "no primary style" listed. In your history it looks like you've had a little training before. I'm not sure what that works out too, months in shotokan and aikido or years? If you get a chance use the "search" function and you may be interested in the experiences other seasoned Bullshido members have had in these arts and why some no longer train said arts. However, others still train the aforementioned arts but have a more realistic outlook on the knowledge they may gain whilst training.

What do you want to get out of your MA training, should you start practicing again?

Boydy83
10/24/2012 10:53pm,
Good thread was about to ask the same question