PDA

View Full Version : TUF 14

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Tranquil Suit
9/21/2011 4:30pm,
TRAILER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rMm6GrvCJw

I've never watched it before (Europe - no access), but is it always this ****?

I mean, those donkeys were almost symbolic.

CNagy
9/21/2011 5:25pm,
That looks sufficiently retarded enough to represent a season of The Ultimate Fighter.

Edit: There's a reason that I and many people I know only tune in at the end. What do a bunch of guys with booze and no entertainment/no outside contact do when they are cooped up in a house? **** I don't feel like watching.

EmperorCesar
9/21/2011 7:26pm,
As long as they keep showing only the fights on Spike.com, I'm down.

Neo Sigma
9/21/2011 7:55pm,
Looks like the fights will be taking a backseat to the man-drama again. Always good to know I can skip everything but the last 15 minutes.

alex
9/21/2011 8:55pm,
haha i love the man drama. then again, im also a big jersey shore fan so disregard what i have to say

wakarukaya
9/22/2011 1:03am,
Looks like the fights will be taking a backseat to the man-drama again. Always good to know I can skip everything but the last 15 minutes.

I think the man drama between Mayhem and Bisping is way better than the nothingness between Dos Santos and Lesnar.

I'm actually pretty excited for this season... the fights have definitely lived up to the hype!

Super8astard
9/22/2011 1:15am,
The fights tonight all good fights. First time in 14 seasons. Of course that means it can only get worse from here. I'll watch it anyway despite the BS though, what else is on @ 9pm on wednesday?

Robstafarian
9/22/2011 1:43am,
If it wasn't for this thread, I wouldn't have known the new season was on. It is a good thing I have a DVR...if only my fast-forward function worked.

Robstafarian
9/22/2011 3:41am,
I swear, Michael Bisping is the polar opposite of Bas Rutten when it comes to providing commentary. Bas sees things coming, cues other people to the action, and is pretty much always right; Bisping seemed to be totally unsuccessful at predicting things and sometimes needed hints about what was worth talking about. I have never been nice about Bisping, it's true, but I swear it was like Dana was feeding him lines toward the end.

The fights were very good, but did that guy who looked like a miniature Bobby Lashley set off that combination with an illegal knee to the head of a downed opponent?

Flappyhead
9/22/2011 9:42am,
The fights were very good, but did that guy who looked like a miniature Bobby Lashley set off that combination with an illegal knee to the head of a downed opponent?

I saw that too. Steve Mazzagatti remains one of the worst refs in MMA.

Super8astard
9/22/2011 11:32am,
I got the feeling everyone was told to hold their tongue about Steve. Dana just shook his head and Mayhem/Bisping seemed like they were forcing coments everytime he was the ref.

hpr
9/23/2011 12:09pm,
Very entertaining fights. I love watching little, angry men fight, so I'll be watching at least the last 15 minutes of each episode this season too.

Lu Tze
9/23/2011 12:21pm,
TRAILER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rMm6GrvCJw

I've never watched it before (Europe - no access), but is it always this ****?

I mean, those donkeys were almost symbolic.I haven't watched since series 6, but good to see it hasn't changed.

Cramming those poor bastards into a house devoid of distractions is a recipe for retardation... but of course the producers know this already, and have no intention of doing anything about it.

Typical "reality show" bullshit, it's why I stopped watching.

hpr
9/26/2011 2:16am,
I think most of us watching these days watch it for the match ups. The last 6-7 seasons have been running on in the background while I'm doing other stuff.

Kambei Shimada
9/26/2011 11:10am,
it was a really good episode.

All good fights no bullshit.

J.Tagz
9/26/2011 12:51pm,
Yeah, I think the fighters were matched up pretty well.