PDA

View Full Version : SD,CA blackout; apocolypse is here yes it is

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

ChenPengFi
9/09/2011 12:24am,
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/state&id=8346824

Yes and you can't deny it!!! Meeeeltdooownn!!1!!!1
Earthquakes on the east coast, hurricanes, thunderbolts!!! LLIIIIghtning!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_xd_0eq6I

Seriously though, hope any and all CA peeps are safe and sound.
(..and apparently it's affecting AZ and Mexico too?)

Permalost
9/09/2011 1:18am,
I left the office early, grabbed my day pack and hiking staff, and wandered around the city until like 10:30. It was nice seeing so many stars in the city and there was a nice full moon to light the way. It was kinda weird talking to other people outside, because there was a mix of panickers and partiers. I saw a candleside party by an apartment complex pool. Carne asada grilling and everything. There was a 7-11 that had a big line outside and people double parked, and people were looking for ice (and water). At least the water was still working. Filled my canteen at two different spots.

TaeBo_Master
9/09/2011 2:27am,
Wait, it's not 2012 already is it?

Snake Plissken
9/09/2011 8:27am,
lol
the 619 pwn'd by some Yuma moron.

jnp
9/09/2011 8:36am,
Texas is going up in flames and your worrying about a bunch of surfboard hugging, wine drinking bleach blonde hippies being in the dark for a day?

That's okay. We'll just be over here, on fire.

ChenPengFi
9/09/2011 9:59am,
Texas is going up in flames and your worrying about a bunch of surfboard hugging, wine drinking bleach blonde hippies being in the dark for a day?

I thought you guys do that kinda stuff for fun? Celebrating NFL starting up again perhaps?

That said, crazy **** everywhere proves it!
The end is at hand folks!!

(Hope you and yours are all well and safe.)

ChenPengFi
9/09/2011 10:11am,
...almost forgot.

DIY Skynet is here!

If you saw a toy quadricopter flying outside your office would you be alarmed?

Researchers at the Stevens Institute of Technology, New Jersey, believe they have dreamt up a way for malicious hackers to break into WiFi networks and commandeer computers into a botnet - not via the internet, but using a DIY drone helicopter that costs less than $600.

Link (http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2011/09/09/diy-drone-helicopter-wifi-attacks/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=status%2Bmessage&utm_campaign=naked%2Bsecurity)

Permalost
9/09/2011 10:51am,

I'll have you know my hair is naturally blonde.

dflanmod
9/09/2011 12:20pm,

2003 & 2007
Harden the **** up.

On another note. The fucking power came on now I've got to go to work. Damn!!!

Permalost
9/09/2011 12:45pm,
On another note. The fucking power came on now I've got to go to work. Damn!!!
For real!

Bneterasedmynam
9/09/2011 2:58pm,
Stop your whining, I have it on good authority that it is not the end days just yet. I am pestilence so I would know. Actually though jnp can whine his whole state is on fire. And as far as the storms go well at least were getting rain now lol.

jnp
9/09/2011 3:04pm,
2003 & 2007
Harden the **** up.
Heh, heh, a man after my own heart.

Touche.

jubei33
9/09/2011 8:12pm,
Stop your whining, I have it on good authority that it is not the end days just yet. I am pestilence so I would know. Actually though jnp can whine his whole state is on fire. And as far as the storms go well at least were getting rain now lol.

YOU are certainly not pestilence. Just because you haven't taken a shower in months doesn't mean you are a horseman. Now go back to your basement and cower before I decide the bees need to take a visit to Illinois.

In fact, you are in the bee belt...better buy some extra TP friend--truck it over to sam's club in a hurry.

Uncle Skippy
9/09/2011 8:53pm,

Texas BBQ is always the best.

HereBeADragon
9/11/2011 2:38am,
With the ever increasing infastructure issues in America coupled with the increasingly violent weather and increasing earthquake activity I wonder how long it will be before lengthly blackouts, loss of general utilities and food shortages become common place and turn this country into a Mad Max/ Escape From LA/ "Insert end of world movie here" parody.

Evergrey
9/11/2011 4:41am,
All it would take here is a blackout during a Raider's game, and Oakland would be lost forever.