PDA

View Full Version : dang he's a sexy bia bia

Pages : [1] 2 3

omoplatypus
7/28/2011 4:47pm,
listen up faggots, bullshido is dragging you down!

get off the forum and go train, NAOW!!!

here is my proof of this fact.

first start playing this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo_7bhk1UzA
DAMN HE'S A SEXY BITCH! http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s253/mattcranky/anyquestions.jpg

judoka_uk
7/28/2011 4:59pm,
Matt definitely deserves praise for his dedication to losing weight and training.

The ************ is walking/running best part of 20 miles to training and then walking back after training!

I'm 20 years younger than him and after training I barely have the energy to drive home!

It used to bust my balls having to hump my Judo kit 500 yards to the bus and then carry it around campus to lectures and the lib before training. And some old bastard is humping his kit for miles without complaint to training and then humping it back!

All you cunts who 'can't find a school', 'don't have money to train', 'are too old' and 'are scared of being hurt'.

Well, Matt is making you all look like bia bias.

omoplatypus
7/28/2011 6:41pm,
i was gonna skip BJJ tonight because my quads are well sore from doing tai otoshi and drilling half guard passes tuesday night, but i don't want to be a bia bia.

i wanna be like matt.

jnp
7/28/2011 6:50pm,
Matt definitely deserves praise for his dedication to losing weight and training.

The ************ is walking/running best part of 20 miles to training and then walking back after training!

I'm 20 years younger than him and after training I barely have the energy to drive home!

It used to bust my balls having to hump my Judo kit 500 yards to the bus and then carry it around campus to lectures and the lib before training. And some old bastard is humping his kit for miles without complaint to training and then humping it back!

All you cunts who 'can't find a school', 'don't have money to train', 'are too old' and 'are scared of being hurt'.

Well, Matt is making you all look like bia bias.
I agree with this statement.

*goes for a run on the beach barefoot while on vacation*

omoplatypus
7/28/2011 10:19pm,
i feel bad now.

i got back from BJJ an hour ago, and i was so pumped to prove my non biabianess that i judo slammed the **** out of a no stripe white belt after he popped up on his feet while rolling with me.

i was "that guy" tonight :(

Lindz
7/28/2011 11:12pm,
It was late in my shift and I was having thoughts of going home like a bia bia. Then I read this and went to the gym.

omoplatypus
7/29/2011 2:43am,
is "bia bia" the new bullshido term for the guy that's to much of a ***** to train?

i hope so, because i like it.

judoka_uk
7/29/2011 3:51am,
Dunno, but credit goes to whoever edited the title of my Tripp thread to it.

Matt Phillips
7/29/2011 7:02am,

LOL, unless you mean weekly totals... prolly not. The gym is 4.9 miles from my house, so its about 10 miles to and from for a day. But thanks ;-)

you cunts who 'can't find a school', 'don't have money to train', 'are too old' and 'are scared of being hurt'.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNzSYMHRHP4

Well, Matt is making you all look like bia bias.IIRC IIF gets the credit for 'Bia Bia'.

Matt Phillips
7/29/2011 7:10am,
i feel bad now.

i got back from BJJ an hour ago, and i was so pumped to prove my non biabianess that i judo slammed the **** out of a no stripe white belt after she cooked me a nice bowl of Matzoball soup.

i was "that guy" tonight :(
Fixed.

Matt Phillips
7/29/2011 7:11am,
is "bia bia" the new bullshido term for the guy that's to much of a ***** to train?

i hope so, because i like it.
Stop trying to make "fetch" happen.

judoka_uk
7/29/2011 7:18am,
LOL, unless you mean weekly totals... prolly not. The gym is 4.9 miles from my house, so its about 10 miles to and from for a day. But thanks ;-)
Weren't you going to some Russian place that was miles away? I only check up on training logs sporadically to see if anyone is asking for Judo advice, so I'm probably behind on events.

Matt Phillips
7/29/2011 7:36am,
Yeah, that Russian Judo place was farther out; like 6.5 miles away so my round trip was 13 miles. Right now I'm only training at Redline which is about 10 miles round trip. I suspect your Imperial Intuition needs recalibration 'cause 40 miles in one day is pretty much impossible, and 20 is either forced march or close to a marathon.

judoka_uk
7/29/2011 7:45am,
Well if you'd prefer I can start insulting you instead...

Matt Phillips
7/29/2011 8:18am,
Well if you'd prefer I can start insulting you instead...
Wait til you see my O Soto, then you'll have plenty of ammunition for teh insulting ;-)

omoplatypus
7/29/2011 9:47am,
Stop trying to make "fetch" happen.

but, i want to lose 3 pounds.