PDA

View Full Version : Hello

da furor celtic
7/27/2011 2:04pm,
Just introducing myself, mainly because a message popped up telling me to.

I first discovered this site when I was taking TKD. I was one of those guys who was going to "drop an elbow on your spine and paralyze you if you shot on me" or "rip your eyes out with my chi-claw strike the second the fight hit the ground" And I knew everything about fighting.

A combination of videos from this site, early UFC dvd's, and my friend who wrestled in high school and cross-trained in BJJ taking me down at will, made me realize how full of **** I was.

I now train in BJJ, I'm still a white belt, and have a-lot to learn. But I list it as my primary style since I devote my time to it, and not TKD. I also train MMA since the gym offers that as well, but I haven't competed in it, and don't plan to until I have more BJJ experience.

So that's my introduction, hooray!

Permalost
7/27/2011 2:29pm,
Welcome to Bullshido

da furor celtic
7/28/2011 10:44am,
Thank you.

Ignorami
7/28/2011 10:52am,
Welcome to bullshido.

Of course, you could still train the tkd as well if you enjoyed it.

da furor celtic
7/28/2011 11:41am,
Thanks Ignorami, I train at the dojang two days a week and still start my morning with forms and a few kick drills. But I'm not competing in it anymore, and really haven't focused on it. It was the first sport I ever put anything into, and I love everyone at my dojang, so I'm not discarding it altogether. I only do it for fun now, where-as BJJ is where I focus.