PDA

View Full Version : chun threads r the best threads?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

bobyclumsyninja
7/10/2011 11:55pm,
So, for you Bullies, who delight in the e-torment of others. What threads, in your esteemed opinions, are the most likely to end up ragey and bu77hurt?

What "style's" posters do you think rage up the best? What art is the most likely to draw d3adly-e-noobs to it's discussion pages?

Personally, I think teh Chun, has the most potential, on a given day, to generate flaming and e-crying.

Thoughts?

Dak
7/10/2011 11:58pm,
vs. (gong saus) threads

bobyclumsyninja
7/11/2011 12:06am,
vs. (gong saus) threads
Is the random e-warrior chime in highly probable on said GS threads, in your opinion, say compared to a chun vs tzun thread or something?

Dak
7/11/2011 12:12am,
No, I just feel far more attached to the characters in Bullshido e-drama stories that are well established personalities, such as the Sirc. teh butt hert just has so much more feeling that way.

Im not partial to new characters with WHAMBAMDRAMA without a proper introduction.

It is Fake
7/11/2011 12:13am,
Krav and chun. It used to be Systema, ninjas, TKD, kung fu, and krotty

bobyclumsyninja
7/11/2011 12:15am,
Worst flame thread of all e-time on BS would be....?

It is Fake
7/11/2011 12:18am,
The JFSUSA meltdown that ended a planned Mega TD, led to two MABS threads, a gong Sau, two new web-forums, and a streetfight. Oh and it did bring us a video and Jack Rusher so, it can't be all bad.

Oh and the color of your panties thread.

bobyclumsyninja
7/11/2011 12:21am,
The JFSUSA meltdown that ended a planned Mega TD, led to two MABS threads, a gong Sau, two new web-forums, and a streetfight. Oh and it did bring us a video and Jack Rusher so, it can't be all bad.

Edit and the color of you panties thread.
How brought Jack Rusher? He's a NY bully right? IIRC I met him at a NYC TD. I swear I know him from the music biz somewhere.

Edit and the color of you panties thread.
WTF did BS just add that to your quote, when I replied? That's vierd, ja?

CheeksWWAC
7/11/2011 12:38am,
Aikido doesnt find its way in here? Before I knew about bullshido I used to talk **** on youtube and they always got super mad. Glad I grew out of that, Im a pretty lame troll.

Colin
7/11/2011 12:44am,
Better to be a lame troll and a practiced martial artist, than a practiced troll and a lame martial artist.

whoops, did I just do myself in?

Also, since it fits the mood:

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd321/kungfucolin/wingchunburn.jpg

CheeksWWAC
7/11/2011 12:58am,
LOL, I stopped trolling after getting slapped around by a few wrestlers and Judokas, and was forced to stop riding the Gracies nuts. Now I lurk more and post less. That being said, I still think Aikidokas (Colin excluded) are the easiest people to troll into a rage. Its as simple as commenting "wouldnt work" on a seagull demo and youll have 15 page essays waiting for you in your inbox the next time you log in explaining how gay you are.

Colin
7/11/2011 1:07am,
That being said, I still think Aikidokas (Colin excluded) are the easiest people to troll into a rage.

Trust me, I was doing that back when I joined too :P I just grew up eventually.

atomicpoet
7/11/2011 1:52am,
Anything involving Muay Thai vs. Tae Kwon Do.

Also, that big ass long thread about the ATA -- and how moms and pops occasionally wander into their and talk about how the ATA taught their children "self esteem", and how anyone who criticizes them are a bunch jerks since they do not understand important life lessons martial arts is supposed to teach you.

TaeBo_Master
7/11/2011 1:57am,
IMHO, it's RBSD. You get the whole "street vs sport" thing in TMAer threads in general, but never as bad as in the RBSD threads.

Plus, when you weigh the combined mass of stupidity, I don't think that the Chun has anything on Ninjers when it comes to Bullshido nonsense.

TaeBo_Master
7/11/2011 1:59am,
Trust me, I was doing that back when I joined too :P I just grew up eventually.

Oh please. We all know you're just suppressing your Aikido rage so that you can look cool on the int4rw3bz

bobyclumsyninja
7/11/2011 10:17am,
Plus, when you weigh the combined mass of stupidity, I don't think that the Chun has anything on Ninjers when it comes to Bullshido nonsense.
More chunners though, aren't there? Wouldn't their total idiot index be off the charts, due to the collective delusion?

The first rule of chun, is you don't stop talking about chun.

EDIT: The chun also has the most famous case of claiming a man, who rejected the style, as a proponent of the style.