PDA

View Full Version : So a Neo Nazi MMA gym has opened in my state.

yli
7/06/2011 7:45pm,
http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=605:neo-nazi-opens-up-a-mixed-martial-arts-company-in-maryland&catid=29:antifa-news&Itemid=14

So uh...could any of the paler complexioned Maryland Bullshido crew check this place out. I'm too dark and Asian to actually go there incognito.

Also, if their fighters have shown up in any local competitions, could anyone keep me posted? It'll be hilarious watching black, Hispanic, Jewish or Asian fighters routinely tear those guys new assholes.

Matt Phillips
7/06/2011 8:19pm,
If you want something done right...

Also, Neos usually accept Asians. For realz.

hungryjoe
7/06/2011 8:20pm,
Looked at the link and spent some time on the 'The Legendary One Peoples Project Forum'.

.....****.....

Realized I'm considered a 'right winger'.

Someone go kick the **** out of the Neo Nazi so the whiners of OPP can have a circle jerk.

Bneterasedmynam
7/06/2011 8:22pm,
http://www.onepeoplesproject.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=605:neo-nazi-opens-up-a-mixed-martial-arts-company-in-maryland&catid=29:antifa-news&Itemid=14

So uh...could any of the paler complexioned Maryland Bullshido crew check this place out. I'm too dark and Asian to actually go there incognito.

Also, if their fighters have shown up in any local competitions, could anyone keep me posted? It'll be hilarious watching black, Hispanic, Jewish or Asian fighters routinely tear those guys new assholes.
Im somewhat curious as to why a racist group would even do martial arts, I mean a great deal of martial arts was invented by people they are racist against.

MyDo
7/06/2011 8:34pm,
I hope a Jew-jitsu place opens across the street. How do they not have a brick thru their window already? If anything resembling this came to my town people would line up to skull **** them...

MyDo
7/06/2011 8:36pm,
Im somewhat curious as to why a racist group would even do martial arts, I mean a great deal of martial arts was invented by people they are racist against.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqccyUpnZwA

yli
7/06/2011 8:47pm,
I hope a Jew-jitsu place opens across the street. How do they not have a brick thru their window already? If anything resembling this came to my town people would line up to skull **** them...

There's a Jewish cemetery less than 1000 ft. from their location. People who mourn there could get some post funeral stress relief by beating the ever loving **** out of the occupants of that building.

Phrost
7/06/2011 8:58pm,
Paging Hedgehogey.

TheMightyMcClaw
7/06/2011 9:46pm,
If you want something done right...

Also, Neos usually accept Asians. For realz.

I guess this sort of makes sense. I mean, Japan was one of Germany's biggest allies in the war.

Hedgehogey
7/06/2011 10:31pm,
Paging Hedgehogey.

Been knowing. They're Maryland State Skinheads, an offshoot of Keystone State Skinheads. It's the same guys in that Nat Geo documentary video. Where they are is a little remote for me, but me and Osiris have talked about setting up an us vs them event.

If it's any comfort to anyone their technique is mediocre at best.

yli
7/06/2011 10:35pm,
I think they're closest to Styygens and some of the other Baltimore based folks.

bobyclumsyninja
7/07/2011 12:45am,
That would be a comfort to almost everyone, I imagine.

Why is it white supr3macists darken their skin with all those tats? Is it that they have 'white' to spare? "See Cletus, I still glow in the dark"

Flappyhead
7/07/2011 2:13am,

The interlacing finger grip during a thai clinch was all I needed to see.

Killbot
7/07/2011 9:21am,

They don't need good technique, they can just use their white power.

...*ducks and runs off...

Vieux Normand
7/07/2011 9:55am,
Why is it white supr3macists darken their skin with all those tats?

Racist skins are a bit of a mystery to me. Blue eyes are not visible from a distance.

White scalp? Any head-shaved northeast-Asian would have that (east Asians don't get "yellow" until you go further south, kind of like southern Europeans, who--with a very similar complexion--are called "olive-skinned"...go figure).

Want to show off your "Nordic bloodline" in the most obvious way? The most prominently "aryan" feature would be---blond or red hair. So...why shave that off?

...unless *ahem* the hair is removed because it's dark (suggesting questionable ancestry).

Devil
7/07/2011 10:08am,

Because it's America and people are allowed to believe as they wish. And I call bullshit on your fantasy skull fucking. Most likely, people in your town would stand around wringing their hands and whining just like people in their town.