PDA

View Full Version : Hello there :)

Pages : [1] 2

Lil'Wolverine
6/28/2011 7:18am,
I'm a 21 year old female novice judoka...My friend Alex referred me to this site (sorry I don't know his username) please don't eat me XD

Matt Phillips
6/28/2011 7:40am,
Welcome. How long have you been at Judo?

Omega Supreme
6/28/2011 9:51am,
I'm a 21 year old female novice judoka...My friend Alex referred me to this site (sorry I don't know his username) please don't eat me XDWe kidnapped and brainwashed Alex a few months ago. He is not who he seems to be. You are next.

Lil'Wolverine
6/28/2011 10:14am,
Welcome. How long have you been at Judo?

Oh I've only been to about 7/8 sessions so I only have really basic skills. I lose abjectly in most sparring matches, LOL.

Permalost
6/28/2011 10:24am,
Welcome to Bullshido.

Coach Josh
6/28/2011 1:17pm,
Where do you train? Welcome to the club.

BKR
6/28/2011 1:34pm,
Oh I've only been to about 7/8 sessions so I only have really basic skills. I lose abjectly in most sparring matches, LOL.

Welcome to Bullshido. So you have had 7 or 8 lessons and you are doing randori already?

Ben

Lil'Wolverine
6/28/2011 9:28pm,
Where do you train? Welcome to the club.

I train in a community hall a short distance away. I'm in southern Ireland..

Styygens
6/28/2011 9:33pm,
Welcome to Bullshido.

Perhaps "Alex" is Doofaloofa? Just how many judoka from southern Ireland do we have running around?

Edit: Yep, just checked my PMs, and that seems to be the case. He should've warned you not to reveal too early that you're a woman. If you haven't figured out yet why, you soon will when you venture out of Newbietown. Just be careful out there. Good luck!

Seriously, welcome to Bullshido.

Lil'Wolverine
6/29/2011 4:58am,
Welcome to Bullshido.

Perhaps "Alex" is Doofaloofa? Just how many judoka from southern Ireland do we have running around?

Edit: Yep, just checked my PMs, and that seems to be the case. He should've warned you not to reveal too early that you're a woman. If you haven't figured out yet why, you soon will when you venture out of Newbietown. Just be careful out there. Good luck!

Seriously, welcome to Bullshido.

LOL I already got that on most forums. So long as it's imaginative and not just 'tits or GTFO' I usually just laugh XD

Evergrey
6/30/2011 6:25am,
Hello, and welcome to Bullshido.

You will get "tits or GTFO," just hang in there and eventually the hazing and trolling will fade. There are good people on here, there's a lot of good info, and there's people who get off on pushing buttons, but if you just don't let your buttons be pushed, they'll give up and move on.

I've made some friends on BS for sure, and learned a lot. :}

Soldiermedic
6/30/2011 7:16am,
You will get "tits or GTFO,"

It has been made very clear that this kind of behavior by posters(I assume of both sexes, but there hasn't been a case of a female doing it) will be banned. It should not be tolerated, and usually the posters that do it are the same people that complain Bullshido is a sausage fest.

Welcome to Bullshido, I hope you are contribute more than Doofaloofa, and raise our opinion of Southern Ireland's martial arts scene.

Edit: Omega can, but not because he's sexist(or at least not just because he's sexist) but because he is allowed to troll in Newbietown

Styygens
6/30/2011 3:40pm,
Funny Jokes

or

GTFO!

jnp
6/30/2011 3:53pm,
It has been made very clear that this kind of behavior by posters(I assume of both sexes, but there hasn't been a case of a female doing it) will be banned. It should not be tolerated, and usually the posters that do it are the same people that complain Bullshido is a sausage fest.

Welcome to Bullshido, I hope you are contribute more than Doofaloofa, and raise our opinion of Southern Ireland's martial arts scene.

Edit: Omega can, but not because he's sexist(or at least not just because he's sexist) but because he is allowed to troll in Newbietown
To be clear, this only applies to certain fora, like the MMA and technique fora. Such behavior is permissible in areas like YMAS and Trollshido.

Soldiermedic
6/30/2011 5:17pm,
To be clear, this only applies to certain fora, like the MMA and technique fora. Such behavior is permissible in areas like YMAS and Trollshido.

This is what I was thinking of:

Just a side note, I will personally ban the next person who asks a female poster on this forum for pictures, whether it's on the forum itself, or over PM.

This ain't fucking 4chan.

Soldiermedic
6/30/2011 5:20pm,
No one said there was sausage! ;)

Case in point.