11/18/2002 8:26pm,
Just sent to me in the Mail
www.martialartsbootcamp.com

Deadpan Scientist
11/18/2002 8:32pm,
What a creep.

Miguksaram
11/18/2002 9:34pm,
For just 3 easy payments of $49.99 I can teach you how to ask people to give you 3 easy payments of $49.99.

Jeremy M. Talbott
http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html

Blad3
11/18/2002 9:34pm,
seen :(

Mercurius
11/19/2002 5:56am,
I guess this douchebag has to find some way to repay his student loans for his stay at Matt Furey University's College of Marketing.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche
"Nietzsche is dead." -God

apr01
11/19/2002 3:17pm,
He might suck and be a mcdojo, but you can't knock the people like that who have found a way to get rich and make a good living off of doing something they like.

From the sound of it, the only reason for all the ignorant asses that troll this board is because they haven't done anything with their lives! The amount of rediculous bullshit on this board is amazing, and I've only been reading through it for 20 minutes....

Balloonknot
11/19/2002 3:21pm,
i wouldn't give you anyone on this board the sweat off my balls! You are all ROMO ROMO ROMO ROMO ROMO ROMO ROMO and SLJ, ARUV, and GREESE1 are my little ***** bitch asses - they love to toss salad!

SLJ
11/19/2002 3:41pm,
Have you ever touched a vagina ????

Thought not.

Go back to sticking random vegetables up your ass you sad little fuckwit !

"Blood sugar suckerfish is my dish.
How many pieces do you wish ?"

strats36
11/19/2002 3:53pm,
I find this line particularly distressing:

"Gym class structure - Gym teacher for the day"

Let's see. First you con your way into a school and they let you teach a gym class. You then feed the little children your marketing BS. They are easy prey because they most likey haven't developed the ability to sense BS yet. You break some boards and mommy and daddy's wallet is your's for the taking!

Michael
11/19/2002 6:15pm,
Well apr01, if you've been reading a whopping 20 minutes then you must have read the post "McInstructors". I don't believe making money is a crime. I believe misleading the ignorant general public into thinking that they are learning one thing and really teaching them nothing is. Thank you for that little lecture oh learned one. Your great debate skills have humbled us on this site.

Miguksaram
11/19/2002 7:26pm,
apr01,

It is true that he did find a glitch to make some dough. So it breaks down to who is more the fool, the fool or the fool who follows? :)

Jeremy M. Talbott
http://www.homestead.com/koreanma/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/jns1994/MSA.html

ATAMAN
11/19/2002 7:46pm,
what is your problem guys why do you have to slam people like that? i dont go around and insult people like that. are you a real martial artist? i fyo uwere then you would respect each persons art and not slam what each one of us does or us personally.

Today impossible, Tomarrow Possible
Grand Master H.U. Lee

Jamoke
11/19/2002 8:01pm,
ataman writes:

"what is your problem guys why do you have to slam people like that? i dont go around and insult people like that. are you a real martial artist? i fyo uwere then you would respect each persons art and not slam what each one of us does or us personally."

they do it ataman because they are weak insecure little retards- they always trash people who make it- if someone makes it they are fukking the ignorant public- according to the ignorama-

good post ataman!

Deadpan Scientist
11/19/2002 8:17pm,
I don't see anything wrong with (Traditional) martial arts in schools. Non-sport-TMA have been proven to lower agression and other bad behaviors in elementary school children.

frankyL
11/19/2002 10:34pm,
I love this guy. He is making money in the martial arts, which many of us fail to do, and most people think it is bogus because he thought of this first and marketed it right. Do you really think he care what anyone thinks when he cashs his check? He is laughing at us.........

Michael
11/19/2002 10:50pm,
Probably FrankyL, so what's your point? Why would you be on this forum at all with a point like that? If you love him hell date him. I never said he was a fraud, I put the post up for everybody to see. If he's legit and keeps up a level of integrity I don't care. If he makes money all power to him. If he doesn't well he's a McDojo. Hence the forum......

PS...stop prostituting yourself.