PDA

View Full Version : "Booty Call Ninjas"

Cannon_6
6/20/2011 7:21am,
From the Chicago Sun-Times (http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/6020161-418/man-injured-in-ninja-style-attack.html):

Woman charged, man sought in ‘Booty-Call Ninja’ attack

Call it the case of the “Booty-Call Ninjas.”

A Joliet man told police he was attacked by two people weilding nunchuks and throwing stars after he showed up for what he thought would be a sexual rendezvous with his ex-girlfriend.

The 44-year-old man called police after getting jumped around 1:15 a.m. in the alley off the 300 block of Youngs Avenue. He said he had called his ex-girlfriend and asked her to come over for sex, and she agreed.

A short time later, Katherine M. Casarez, 29, texted the victim that she was in a nearby alley, police said.

As the man walked to Casarez’s car, a masked man jumped out and hit him in the head with nunchuks, police said. Casarez then grabbed nunchuks of her own and hit the man on the head with them as well.

While investigating the crime scene, police found two throwing stars, including one stuck into a telephone poll.

Casarez, of Joliet, was charged with aggravated domestic battery, aggravated battery, unlawful use of a weapon and armed violence. Police were also seeking a 34-year-old Joliet man for questioning.

It appears that the male ninja possessed superior escape and evasion skills.

Cake of Doom
6/20/2011 7:40am,
Thats not what i was expecting.

Thread does not deliver :(

Evilenzo
6/20/2011 7:58am,
Thank you Cannon_6, this thread made my day!

This reminds me of a scene in "The Hangover" when the nude gay chinese jumps out of the car trunk he was locked in wielding a crowbar!

ermghoti
6/20/2011 8:14am,
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/rydock/4229297f_7cde_1793.jpg

Bneterasedmynam
6/20/2011 3:03pm,
Why is it always ninjas?? How come no one ever dresses up as the guy from scream or a medieval knight?, ninjas seem to get all the fun.

TaeBo_Master
6/20/2011 4:29pm,
Armor is fuckin' expensive man. Black pajamas are way more affordable for mischief on a budget.

Permalost
6/20/2011 4:38pm,
If my ex girlfriend decided to nunchaku and ninja star me in an alley, she'd know to bring more than one henchman.

TaeBo_Master
6/20/2011 5:37pm,
If my ex girlfriend decided to nunchaku and ninja star me in an alley, she'd know to bring more than one henchman.

Tru dat

vaquero de las nalgas
6/21/2011 2:58am,
Let's be honest. Being attacked by two people with nunchaku and shuriken was waaaaay more exciting than boning some ho in an alley.

Jim_Jude
6/21/2011 5:04am,
Tru dat

LOL My serious ex-girlfriends know me well enough to not be afraid of me at all & yet I'm probably close to the top of their list of the last person to try to jump in an alley. I suspect that the same would apply to most of us here!

PXM
6/21/2011 6:20am,
Have you guys seen that chicks bewbs in Ninja Gaiden 2? They should be a playable character. I don't know how to make spoilers for NSFW as a helpless noob but we all on the internet.

Someone should find the dojo these ninjas train out and make them lords of the shadow art. They are the first ninjers to hit a dude ever.

jdempsey
6/21/2011 7:08am,
hahhaha thats awesome attacked by ninja! Yeah if its anyone it probly would be a 34 yr. old man.

Squerlli
6/21/2011 11:04am,
I'm really surprised this hasn't happened to me yet.

xstyle
6/21/2011 12:25pm,
Is this the Boojers idea of realistic training!?

Ignorami
6/21/2011 1:26pm,

Um... That might not sound like you think it sounds.