PDA

View Full Version : Am I weaker than Beyonce Knowles although I am a guy?

cirro
6/06/2011 3:43pm,
may be this question sounds a bit strange, but it just came up to my mind, when I recently saw the way Beyonce Knowles is kicking around on stage or in her videos such as Ring the Alarm or Crazy in Love. She seems to have lots of power and using all these skills in a physical confrontation would make her a dangerous opponent.
I am 34 years old 5’9 tall and about 170 lbs. Consequently, I am only a bit taller than her (She is 5'7").
But I am rather a coach potatoe not excersising regularly. Moreover, I have neither any fighting experience nor any martial arts knowledge. I also have somewhat weak knees which caps can easily dislocate if I make too hectic moves. That means by quickly jumping or hectically moving up and down like in a physical confrontation match there is the risk of dislocating as well. The same applies to the case if someone kicks at my legs or jumps me. Due to the fact that I have to pay attention that they may not dislocate I am also a bit slower and cannot move that quickly. I also have less momentum and cannot use all my strength, for example to pull someone because I could also risk to dislocate my knee. This is a kind of very small handicap I am born with and has nothing to do with the fact, that I am not very sporty.
Thus, I am not in the best condition. When I see Beyonce dancing and kicking in such a powerful I am even a bit intimidated and think she could be superiour to me in a physical confrontation (although I would never fight a lady or anybody else, of course. I am a peaceful person. It is just interesting to know). I mean although I am guy: She is extremely fit, fast and strong and flexible whereas I am rather the contrary and not in the best shape and have vulnerable legs..Especially if she started kicking with her strong legs I guess I would be in real trouble due to my vulnerable knees. So, why shouldn’t this lady be physically superior to me? This does also apply to other athletic women..
So, do you think it is possible that she could be able to beat me up although she is a girl? Could you explain why?

Will Munny
6/06/2011 3:50pm,
You are weaker than Beyonce, but it has nothing to do with your size and genetics. You're just a ******.

tao.jonez
6/06/2011 3:52pm,
Beyonce is definitely tougher than you, better looking than you, and can communicate more clearly than you as well.

If you were in a fight with Beyonce, you would lose before the fight started.

alex
6/06/2011 3:52pm,
hahah what a strange post.

but yeah, she'd kick your ass cos you're a *****, nopthing to do with you being a guy or not. the fact that you are intimidated by a girl who sings on tv says it all really.

Snake Plissken
6/06/2011 3:54pm,
You are not one of Jay-Z's 99 Problems, as you are a bitch and he clearly stated that a bitch ain't one.

Odacon
6/06/2011 3:54pm,
may be this question sounds a bit strange, but it just came up to my mind, when I recently saw the way Beyonce Knowles is kicking around on stage or in her videos such as Ring the Alarm or Crazy in Love. She seems to have lots of power and using all these skills in a physical confrontation would make her a dangerous opponent.
I am 34 years old 5’9 tall and about 170 lbs. Consequently, I am only a bit taller than her (She is 5'7").
But I am rather a coach potatoe not excersising regularly. Moreover, I have neither any fighting experience nor any martial arts knowledge. I also have somewhat weak knees which caps can easily dislocate if I make too hectic moves. That means by quickly jumping or hectically moving up and down like in a physical confrontation match there is the risk of dislocating as well. The same applies to the case if someone kicks at my legs or jumps me. Due to the fact that I have to pay attention that they may not dislocate I am also a bit slower and cannot move that quickly. I also have less momentum and cannot use all my strength, for example to pull someone because I could also risk to dislocate my knee. This is a kind of very small handicap I am born with and has nothing to do with the fact, that I am not very sporty.
Thus, I am not in the best condition. When I see Beyonce dancing and kicking in such a powerful I am even a bit intimidated and think she could be superiour to me in a physical confrontation (although I would never fight a lady or anybody else, of course. I am a peaceful person. It is just interesting to know). I mean although I am guy: She is extremely fit, fast and strong and flexible whereas I am rather the contrary and not in the best shape and have vulnerable legs..Especially if she started kicking with her strong legs I guess I would be in real trouble due to my vulnerable knees. So, why shouldn’t this lady be physically superior to me? This does also apply to other athletic women..
So, do you think it is possible that she could be able to beat me up although she is a girl? Could you explain why?

The ****?

Permalost
6/06/2011 4:52pm,
In a short period of time, people around the world unanimously decided that you're a *****, and when the world speaks, you should take heed. But surely you don't want to be a ***** forever. You have but one life, and it's a waste to spend it as a bitch, when you could be a man, who seizes the day and acts boldly.

If this is what you want, there's only one way to get it: you must fight Beyonce and prove to the world that you're a man. Start training as if a montage depended on it, focusing primarily on whatever one does to strengthen the knees. Fight her in a widely televised match, and win or lose, the audience will applaud. Guys everywhere will stand up from their feet and shout because you, a fellow man, just got Machida-kicked into unconsciousness by a singer/model/actress. An unconsciousness that, without words, will somehow tell you: whether or not you're a bitch, you are one who tried.

judoka_uk
6/06/2011 4:55pm,
C'mon guys

Its an obvious, weak, spam troll (http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=I+recently+saw+the+way+Beyonce+Knowles+is +kicking+around+on+stage+or+in+her+videos+such+as+ Ring+the+Alarm+or+Crazy+in+Love.&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a)

The Juggernoob
6/06/2011 5:08pm,
Beyonce's ass contains a minature linear accelerator. Her legs shoot antimatter. Deal with it and move on.

Soldiermedic
6/06/2011 7:17pm,
I dont know whats nerdier, The OP or this:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/168127_1564141024817_1274102701_31290229_3333619_n .jpg

it makes me laugh though. A lot

Will Munny
6/06/2011 7:19pm,
That's fucking hilarious.

Matt Phillips
6/06/2011 9:34pm,
I dont know whats nerdier, The OP or this:

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/168127_1564141024817_1274102701_31290229_3333619_n .jpg

it makes me laugh though. A lot
Where's Cracky got to?

Bneterasedmynam
6/07/2011 12:13pm,
How is this thread not in trollshido??

PointyShinyBurn
6/08/2011 5:17am,
Would anyone truly be surprised if Beyonce's head opened and it turned out she was a robot controlled, Men in Black style, by a tiny alien with many levers?

Frank White
6/08/2011 12:42pm,
but yeah, she'd kick your ass cos you're a *****, nopthing to do with you being a guy or not. the fact that you are intimidated by a girl who sings on tv says it all really.

you've never been in a fight with a black chick before, have you?