PDA

View Full Version : One of JFK's women

patfromlogan
4/24/2011 10:12pm,
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKmeyerM4.jpg

Mary Pinchot Meyer (ex-wife of Cord Meyer, a multi-millionair trust funder, USMC machine-gun platoon leader in WWll Pacific, and then life long CIA pro), was said to have smoked pot with Prez Kennedy, and even ate acid with JFK (before fucking his socks off).

"They couldn't control him any more. He was changing too fast. He was learning too much... They'll cover everything up. I gotta come see you. I'm scared. I'm afraid." Mary Pinchot Meyer to Timothy Leary.

A profesional looking hit was made on Mary in 1964. Years later her ex was asked, six weeks before his own death from lymphoma, who had committed such a heinous crime? "The same sons of bitches that killed John F. Kennedy."

jspeedy
4/25/2011 12:08am,
Not an MABS post you tease!

The_Beak
4/25/2011 1:41am,
Pat, what would you suggest we do?

If we were to believe this what would be the next step?

EDIT: not asking for instructions, but I would like to know where this is going,if anywhere.

patfromlogan
4/25/2011 9:38am,
Pat, what would you suggest we do?

If we were to believe this what would be the next step?

EDIT: not asking for instructions, but I would like to know where this is going,if anywhere.

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. - Marcus Garvey

I would suggeset that an accurate history could lead us to wiser decisions. Or at least the ability to see through the Matrix, the prevalent bullshit that most Americans believe in. If one believes in honesty and truth in the martial arts it would follow that one would care about honesty and truth in history.

Mr. Russert: ....do you think the American people are prepared for a long, costly, and bloody battle with significant American casualties?

: "Well, I don't think it's likely to unfold that way, Tim, because I really do believe that we will be greeted as liberators. " -Vice President Cheney, 2003

vs

"Our armies do not come into your cities and lands as conquerors or enemies, but as liberators." - General Maude, 1919

The_Beak
4/25/2011 9:57am,
I would suggeset that an accurate history could lead us to wiser decisions. Or at least the ability to see through the Matrix, the prevalent bullshit that most Americans believe in. If one believes in honesty and truth in the martial arts it would follow that one would care about honesty and truth in history.

a'ight

patfromlogan
4/25/2011 10:25am,
Ah, but wasn't she a beauty? She evidently had an agenda; to turn on and tune in the powerful to peace through psychedelics (which were legal back then, and after all, JFK was doing speed - it was encouraged by the spies and military).