PDA

View Full Version : New member, old necro

Badchicken
4/05/2011 7:59pm,
My two boys train at a Team Renzo affiliated club in Northern Ontario. While the school is run by a purple belt under Pat Cooligan, I have no complaints about the quality of instruction and the competition results speak for themselves (See Ontario Open BJJ Championships 2011)
Although I do find that all the "little extras" the club offers can get pricey, the money I pay for a family membership is quite reasonable given that the instructors often train with pioneers of BJJ, past and present MMA fighters as well as current UFC champions.
Sorry for beating a dead horse.

RaiderFunk
4/20/2011 4:47pm,
l
My two boys train at a Team Renzo affiliated club in Northern Ontario. While the school is run by a purple belt under Pat Cooligan, I have no complaints about the quality of instruction and the competition results speak for themselves (See Ontario Open BJJ Championships 2011)
Although I do find that all the "little extras" the club offers can get pricey, the money I pay for a family membership is quite reasonable given that the instructors often train with pioneers of BJJ, past and present MMA fighters as well as current UFC champions.
Sorry for beating a dead horse.

you necro'd a 5 year old post? muhahahaha!!

jnp
4/20/2011 5:14pm,
OP removed from: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32972

Welcome to the site badchicken. Please read the stickies at the top of each forum. They all say, "badchicken! READ ME!" in the title. Reading them will help you understand the different posting guidelines in the individual forums.