PDA

View Full Version : bouncer set on fire

gregaquaman
4/10/2011 11:31am,
You pretty much get a lot of people who say they will come back and get you for throwing them out but it very rarely happens.

Here a patron who was ejected twice has come back and thrown a molitov cocktail at the bouncer.

Full staunch points for the bouncer though who went after the guy even though he was still on fire.

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/8233144/a-bouncers-worst-nightmare

It is Fake
4/10/2011 11:43am,
Damn. I wonder if it was the plastic bottle that helped since, it probably spilled instead of shattering and engulfing him.

gregaquaman
4/10/2011 12:28pm,
Not sure. I have only ever had one real account of a person set on fire (Happened at my work but I wasn't on) and he was squirted and then lit.
The guy lost most of one arm.
So I am just thinking he was very lucky.

Bneterasedmynam
4/10/2011 12:49pm,
i think i would have tried to grapple the fucker cause if im gonna burn so is he.

It is Fake
4/10/2011 1:05pm,
Hunh? He hit and ran, you aren't grappling anyone at that point until you catch the person.

W. Rabbit
4/10/2011 2:15pm,
What kind of drunken moron tries to make a Molotov cocktail with a plastic bottle...

Oh sorry, after watching the rest of the video, the kind of drunken yahoo who climbs on top of a high voltage transformer and then jumps across a 6" fence with four parallels of barbed wire just to get back into the Beer Garden...

Everything makes sense now.

Fake is right...this guy's stupidity is the only reason the bouncer is alive.

bobyclumsyninja
4/10/2011 2:59pm,
What kind of drunken moron tries to make a Molotov cocktail with a plastic bottle...

Oh sorry, after watching the rest of the video, the kind of drunken yahoo who climbs on top of a high voltage transformer and then jumps across a 6" fence with four parallels of barbed wire just to get back into the Beer Garden...

Everything makes sense now.

Fake is right...this guy's stupidity is the only reason the bouncer is alive.
yep. ^^^ won't repeat, but yeah.

tao.jonez
4/11/2011 2:07pm,
I don't think they'd allow a "how to make molotov cocktail" portion of the report here in the US.

Dumb vengeful guy is dumb.

antiherozero
4/13/2011 2:54pm,
I never got lit on fire working security, so my "Bouncers Worst Nightmare," as this video was named, still remains the fat, middle-aged, black women who pinched my ass aggressively while I was working. *shudder*