PDA

View Full Version : Mother Caught Encouraging Fight, coaches son to "Body Slam Him!"

Pages : [1] 2

W. Rabbit
3/23/2011 8:43am,
One has to wonder if Jennifer Zuniga saw a certain Youtube video recently and decided she wanted some attention...

A California mother was arrested this week after she was captured on video encouraging her son to pummel another boy, police said. The woman can be heard yelling "Beat him down. Body slam him," as the two boys swing wildly at each other in the scuffle that leaves one bloody.
The mother has been charged with child endangerment, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and media whoring. Yes, I made up that last charge, but it's true.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/23/california.fight.video/index.html?hpt=T2

Warning: NSFW Audio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6jd4mEhwVQ

Rivington
3/23/2011 10:44am,
I have a sneaking suspicion that it would be pretty easy for any local fellow to have sex with Ms. Zuniga, if he wanted to.

It is Fake
3/23/2011 10:50am,
Dumbass.

twisted mind
3/23/2011 11:07am,
Watching that video, for some reason, reminded me of the Dave Chappelle skit "when keeping it real goes wrong"

Snake Plissken
3/23/2011 11:20am,
Dumbass.
I stumbled across a YouTube video from my town that had some kid's father doing essentially the same exact thing. Except it happened in a local park and the dumbass not only appeared on camera, but he was wearing a shirt advertising his (presumed) employer's name and phone number.

donoraen
3/23/2011 10:16pm,
With a role model like her, that kid is surely going succeed in life.

Life in prison that is.

OZZ
3/28/2011 8:29pm,
Talk about trash..
What a dumb bitch.

OZZ
3/28/2011 8:30pm,
I have a sneaking suspicion that it would be pretty easy for any local fellow to have sex with Ms. Zuniga, if he wanted to.

Ha Ha !

Wasa
3/29/2011 3:08pm,
One has to wonder if Jennifer Zuniga saw a certain Youtube video recently and decided she wanted some attention...

The mother has been charged with child endangerment, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, and media whoring. Yes, I made up that last charge, but it's true.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/23/california.fight.video/index.html?hpt=T2

Warning: NSFW Audio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6jd4mEhwVQ

I believe we need DR Phil...

jdempsey
4/04/2011 5:42am,
aaah give em a break. Both boys wanted to fight and it was under adult supervision

ericsenn
4/04/2011 5:58am,
i lol because the guy breaking up the fight sounded like george lopez

W. Rabbit
4/04/2011 7:42am,
aaah give em a break. Both boys wanted to fight and it was under adult supervision

i lol because the guy breaking up the fight sounded like george lopez

Yeah the only adult in the video was Mr. Lopez.

Ericsenn if you are going to post in my threads I demand you start using proper capitalization.

ericsenn
4/04/2011 4:04pm,
Ugghh, but thats more effort! Have it your way rabbit, but in my threads, the capitalization hit the fan.

TheMightyMcClaw
4/10/2011 10:23pm,
Well hey, at least she's supportive and involved in her son's life.

TaeBo_Master
4/10/2011 10:49pm,
Casey Heynes video = standing up for yourself
This video = Human cockfighting for said mother's entertainment

She deserves to go to jail. Hopefully she stays there for a very long time.

P.S. George Lopez should adopt the boy.

ShouBox
4/11/2011 3:58am,
Yes, they were under adult supervision, but so is war.
Just like how a black belt doesn't clearly indicate that person's effectiveness in a self defense situation, age does not clearly indicate that person's justifications in ethics.

Her methods are wrong for obvious reasons.
If we hit each other we can't get along.
If we don't get along we won't be able to produce enough food/secure for everyone.
If we don't get everyone food/security, you and my chances of survival will decrease for distributional reason.
Dying is bad.

It makes me sad and scared that there is a large amount of people who don't think or feel this way.