PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Bullshido

mrh80
3/09/2011 1:34am,
Hi,

I have been a lurker on this site for a couple of years now and have finally decided to join. I originally stumbled upon the site while researching wing chun after a local instructor promised to turn me into a "legitimate badass" (yes he actually used this term) without the inconvience of sparring. Anyway I have been doing BJJ for around three years now and am very happy with my decision.

Thanks for the great info on real martial arts training.

syberia
3/09/2011 1:47am,
Welcome aboard, mrh. Glad you decided to join and glad that you were steered to the path of true badassedry.

Did the site turn you off whing chun, or was it just the instructorand we just backed up your correctness?

q2blooder
3/09/2011 1:59pm,
"legitimate badass" thats awesome . if my instructor tell me that i'll be so happy, btw wing chun is fun aslong u practice with the ring .. if not it just looks weird

mrh80
3/09/2011 10:23pm,
Welcome aboard, mrh. Glad you decided to join and glad that you were steered to the path of true badassedry.

Did the site turn you off whing chun, or was it just the instructorand we just backed up your correctness?Pretty much the instructor and the idea of being able to fight without sparring. Still, no closer to being a badass but enjoy my training.

bobyclumsyninja
3/10/2011 12:04am,
Pretty much the instructor and the idea of being able to fight without sparring. Still, no closer to being a badass but enjoy my training.

No, I'm quite sure that you are. This site rul3s the int3rverse. So do you.