PDA

View Full Version : "Steven Seagal vs Justin Lee Collins" for valentines night

Pages : [1] 2

Ignorami
2/12/2011 12:28pm,
One for the british members here:

Channel 5, Monday 14th, 9pm. "One off documentary where Justin Lee Collins goes head-to-head with Steven Seagal"

Obviously he isn't going fight him, but promises to be good. Love him or hate him, Justin Lee Collins is very disarming with celebrities, so we should get some real insights.

At worst it'll be some funny **** :-)

What better treat for that special someone than to watch this with them valentines night?

superangryfish
2/12/2011 1:16pm,
cheers for the heads up

Larus marinus
2/12/2011 5:42pm,
One for the british members here:

Channel 5, Monday 14th, 9pm. "One off documentary where Justin Lee Collins goes head-to-head with Steven Seagal"

Obviously he isn't going fight him, but promises to be good. Love him or hate him, Justin Lee Collins is very disarming with celebrities, so we should get some real insights.

At worst it'll be some funny **** :-)

What better treat for that special someone than to watch this with them valentines night?

Channel 5 are usually pretty rough on celebrities with their documentaries (scandal = viewers, rite?), so I'm pretty confident that this one isn't going to be a brown nose job.

I'll see if I can get it up on YouTube for you guys. Though it'll probably be torrented somewhere...

See the 'how tough is...?' thread. I posted a link to an interview with JLC in which he stated that Seagal keeps a loaded machine gun in his bedroom. Can't wait.

Edit: I wish that the BBC would sick Louis Theroux on Seagal.

Eddie Hardon
2/12/2011 6:15pm,
Channel 5 are usually pretty rough on celebrities with their documentaries (scandal = viewers, rite?), so I'm pretty confident that this one isn't going to be a brown nose job.

I'll see if I can get it up on YouTube for you guys. Though it'll probably be torrented somewhere...

See the 'how tough is...?' thread. I posted a link to an interview with JLC in which he stated that Seagal keeps a loaded machine gun in his bedroom. Can't wait.

Edit: I wish that the BBC would sick Louis Theroux on Seagal.

Probably 'cos you're hoping that Seagal will use Theroux as Uke and throw him around a bit. When Theroux parlayed his 'Innocent Abroad' style in the American Wrestling episode, he over-reached himself in saying it was 'All Fixed' so causing The Sarge to put him through the Mill until he chucked up. Quite right too.

Yep, I'll likely be watching - unless I'm able to train...

Larus marinus
2/12/2011 6:25pm,
Probably 'cos you're hoping that Seagal will use Theroux as Uke and throw him around a bit. When Theroux parlayed his 'Innocent Abroad' style in the American Wrestling episode, he over-reached himself in saying it was 'All Fixed' so causing The Sarge to put him through the Mill until he chucked up. Quite right too.

Yep, I'll likely be watching - unless I'm able to train...

I'd actually forgotten about that. I was thinking more in the conventional 'keep feeding him the rope and watch the dude hang himself from the rafters' sense - but yeah, seeing Louis getting tossed like a salad would be fun too. Most people are probably wise to his shtick now anyway - or at least their agents will be.

buzzbevan
2/14/2011 7:54am,
i've just marked it for recording on sky +.

just for info but it is scheduled for 10pm and not 9.

Turrry
2/14/2011 11:22am,
Yeah...we're gonna need a transcript or upload here in the States. K Thx Bye.

Permalost
2/14/2011 11:40am,
I hope the interview goes like this:
"so Stephen, I hear"*WRIST GRAB ************!*

*squints*"I don't think so, pal."

*AIKIDO!*

Ketsueki
2/14/2011 6:48pm,
I hope the interview goes like this:
"so Stephen, I hear"*WRIST GRAB ************!*

*squints*"I don't think so, pal."

*AIKIDO!*

That would be assuming Steven sets the pace, instead of JLC. Steven's business model seems to be:

1. Wrist Grab.
2. Squint, Eastwood style.
3. ?????
4. Profit!

Who knew ????? was a teep to the chin?

Larus marinus
2/14/2011 7:04pm,
That would be assuming Steven sets the pace, instead of JLC. Steven's business model seems to be:

1. Wrist Grab.
2. Squint, Eastwood style.
3. ?????
4. Profit!

Who knew ????? was a teep to the chin?

Anderson Silva?

Watched the programme, btw. Wasn't really all that illuminating, TBH.

Yes, Seagal does have a big ****-off gun in his bedroom (hidden - wanted camera pointed away while he pulled it out, so as not to spoil his strategy).

Also has a 1000-year-old aikikatana worth $1million.
And a guitar (flying V) worth $1million.
Says that choosing between them would be like choosing between his left and right ball.

Oh, and he beat the **** out of a drunk in his dojo in Japan after he mistook the guy for someone who wanted a death match with him.

Eddie Hardon
2/15/2011 3:12pm,
It was desperate stuff really. Desperate in this sense means Awful. Odacon may vouch/correct me. Anyway....it was some 22 mins into the 1 hour programme (less Commercial Breaks) before we got his Aikido-ness. That give you a clue?

Collins went to Carlson Gracie's in Hammersmith, London and got Triangled. Relevance? None. He eventually met up with Seagal on Set in Vancouver and got a bit of runaround. This was deliberate and designed to unsettle him and make him realise that Seagal was the Attraction/The Boss. Stephen was dressed in Black - as ever these days - and drove a large Black SUV. Oddly, I thought Seagal looked to be wearing a Syrup, and Irish. Cockney rhyming slang - Wig. Well, a Piece He looked a bit like an old British Wrestler, Mick McManus. I could be wrong - it's just that in his slimmer days when he looked the Dogs Bollocks, his hair line looked to be distinctly receding...ah well.

He realised Collins was there to Worship and he was allowed to go to Seagal's new home in Arizona. He has only had it 2 weeks but looked designed In. It is a stunning place and enviable. Marvellous Place and Vista. Collins was met by a Bodyguard...

Steve was still dressed in Black and was playing things low-key. He took Collins to Sheriff Joe Arpaio...but so what? Seagal had an AR15 style Rifle laying against a Wall - so when his Baby starts to crawl, it should be point of concern. In the Bedroom, he had a number of Guns secreted and pull out a Automatic Rifle coupled with a 100 Round Magazine. What is he expecting??

I might have written last night but it was poor so I went to Bed.

If it's available on Cable where you are, don't wait up.

PS When Seagal was originally on Collins' TV prog, Collins was awed claiming to be 6ft 3ins yet Seagal - 6ft 4ins - towered over him, prompting Collins to exclaim "...How Tall are you?!" Yeah, well, so what?

Toodlepip! (Short, Bald, Specky...)

Eddie Hardon
2/15/2011 5:31pm,
Oh yeah, Thousand year old sword?? Hmm. Well, he's known for hyperbole. Let me think.

Gibson Flying V. 1Million. Hmm. I think I now have to doubt the claimed age of that sword...

Larus marinus
2/15/2011 11:12pm,
Re: Seagal giving JLC the runaround at first... I wouldn't like to say whether that was deliberate/aimed at JLC or not.

IIRC, more than one person who's worked with Seagal over the years has mentioned that he's got a habit of just wandering off set and going back to his trailer whenever he feels like it. Pisses people off, but there's nothing they can do about it.

In the Bedroom, he had a number of Guns secreted and pull out a Automatic Rifle coupled with a 100 Round Magazine. What is he expecting??

Mafia guys, coming to 'whack' him, I expect. He may have a somewhat valid concern. Or at least understandable concerns.

Bulletproof SUV too.

Oh yeah, Thousand year old sword?? Hmm. Well, he's known for hyperbole. Let me think.

Gibson Flying V. 1Million. Hmm. I think I now have to doubt the claimed age of that sword...

Dunno, really. Different things are worth different things (all boils down to what someone would be willing to pay for it) - but did they even have katanas in Japan 1000 years ago?

Also - totally unsurprised that Seagal's latest wife is young and AZN. Guy has 7 kids altogether, apparently.

btw, It's on YouTube here, but I strongly suspect that no-one outside of the UK will be able to watch it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWsdYo58mpA

Turrry
2/16/2011 9:35am,
"Not available in your country"........?

I thought this was the World Wide Web. LIES!!!

Larus marinus
2/16/2011 9:46am,
"Not available in your country"........?

I thought this was the World Wide Web. LIES!!!

There's a torrent up now.

Dunno if Phrost likes people linking to thepiratebay - but it's on there.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5939/vlcsnap2011021614h42m22.png

Larus marinus
2/16/2011 9:55am,
Just been re-watching it.

He's got a new drink coming out. One that makes your dick big and hard. So hard that even a cat couldn't scratch it.

Can't believe I'd forgotten about that. I'm sold.