PDA

View Full Version : Is Canada really a country?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

WillFghtForBeer
3/10/2004 8:22am,
Hey Peedee, what better way to make my debut on Bullshido than flame Canada? I'd like you opinion, do you really think they cut it as a self-sufficient productive entity?

My answer is no.

A very clear cut well defined bold NO

NO There we go

punchingdummy
3/10/2004 9:04am,
For a guy who will fight for beer, I would have thought you would have greater respect for our friends up north. They, after all, have the some of the best beers in the world.

Ronin
3/10/2004 9:06am,
Originally posted by WillFghtForBeer
Hey Peedee, what better way to make my debut on Bullshido than flame Canada? I'd like you opinion, do you really think they cut it as a self-sufficient productive entity?

My answer is no.

NO There we go

Ask your grandfather who probably fought with Canadiens in WWII, what he thinks of Canada.

WingChun Lawyer
3/10/2004 9:31am,
Originally posted by ronin69
Ask your grandfather who probably fought with Canadiens in WWII, what he thinks of Canada.

I thought you were actually born on the glorious kingdom of Portugal.

Deadpan Scientist
3/10/2004 9:31am,
If the USA says canada is a country, it's a country.

Ronin
3/10/2004 9:52am,
Originally posted by WingChun Lawyer
I thought you were actually born on the glorious kingdom of Portugal.

I have DUO citizenship.
Always good to have a back up :)

WingChun Lawyer
3/10/2004 10:05am,
Originally posted by brandeissansoo
If the USA says canada is a country, it's a country.

Precisely. No matter what the canadians themselves think.

Guerilla Fists
3/10/2004 11:28am,
Hell yeah it's a country. It's just like asking if your little brother is part of the family. Sure he is smaller and his beliefs can piss you off sometimes but goddamnit you love him just the same. I love Canada, and I would suggest we seriously think renaming it "American Junior" or "America, the sequel."
LOL, I actually have been to Canada and it is a reall chill place. A little to chill and too far left for my tastes personally, but them mean well and they do well. All joking aside.

PeedeeShaolin
3/10/2004 1:57pm,
Well whats your reason for saying that Canada is NOT a country?

Pandinha
3/10/2004 4:08pm,
Stupidest thread ever.

JBliss
3/10/2004 4:21pm,
I'm going to say Canada cannot possibly be a country
it's impossible.
Canada is able provide healthcare for every single one of its citizens/children, Canada loves its children and its children love canada very much. Canada is a person living north of Maine.

Now I live in a COUNTRY the good old US of A, which like any large NATION regardless of it being the wealthiest and most powerful by FAR, cannot POSSIBLY provide adequate healtcare for ALL of its citizens. It just doesn't make sense. What would Insurance companies do if we all had insurance ? Where would all that money go? What would happen to the rich people who owned the insurance companies? Whose going to pay for all the REALLY expensive pharamceuticals?
Think of the CHildren...

Canada=DREAMLAND
it's not real...never has been

FingerorMoon?
3/10/2004 5:22pm,
Many Western countries have government healthcare.

WillFghtForBeer
3/10/2004 5:25pm,
Sorry if I offended any resident canadians we might have here, all in good fun :D

Instead of posting an arguement, I am going to let someone else do the talking, the true American way.

http://www.satirewire.com/news/feb02/warship.shtml

Once again.....all in good fun :D

punchingdummy
3/10/2004 5:41pm,
****!! My employer just got acquired by a Canadain firm today! I guess I better get with the prooogram, eh?

Phoenix
3/10/2004 7:18pm,
Originally posted by WillFghtForBeer

My answer is no.

NO There we go

You suck.

WillFghtForBeer
3/10/2004 7:32pm,
No, my good sir, I am afraid that you suck