PDA

View Full Version : Wu Wei Gung Fu

Pages : [1] 2 3

agumiya
1/28/2011 5:58pm,
Have you ever heard of this one ?
YouTube - Wu Wei gung fu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTLAxjzpJ4)

PizDoff
1/28/2011 6:03pm,
No I haven't but I don't see anything special. I like how the guy at the end drops his hands on the pad work.

helmutlvx
1/28/2011 6:30pm,
Have you ever heard of this one ?
YouTube - Wu Wei gung fu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTLAxjzpJ4)
Oh hey, look. Another shitty kung fu video that takes periodic breaks from fellating Bruce Lee's rotting penis to have a lovely slap-fight.

Go **** yourself.

W. Rabbit
1/28/2011 8:41pm,
Always helps credibility when the www.wuwei.co.il website referenced does not exist.

JSK_83
1/28/2011 8:55pm,
This might be a stupid question, but was that Bruce Lee speaking? Btw, cool ass video.

Rexley
1/28/2011 11:03pm,
This might be a stupid question, but was that Bruce Lee speaking?

Yes, that was in fact Bruce Lee.

Larus marinus
1/29/2011 8:33am,
This vid needs more "let the bodies hit the floor... let the bodies hit the floor...".

nomamao
1/29/2011 9:17am,
Horrible throws. Great slap-fighting. Win WIN?

judoka_uk
1/29/2011 9:35am,
Don't Wu and Wei refer to Civil and Martial virtue in Chinese? Odd name for a style of Kung Fu.

Nefron
1/29/2011 9:42am,
Yes, that was in fact Bruce Lee.

He gives me the creeps.

Lebell
1/29/2011 9:48am,
Looking at the video made me realise just what a gigantic douchebag Bruce Lee was.
I don't see a genius there, I see a poor acting dramawhore trying to sound intelligent and philosophical, it is beyond me how this dork got so popular.
If you read about Lee's life it spells Douchebag all over: dragging his wife and kids from one country to another in persuit of some moviecarreer, how incredibly selfish.

Maybe i'm missing some major points but I havent got the slightest respect for people like him.

I'm curious how he is perceived by the Cantonese or Chinese in general?

Lebell
1/29/2011 9:49am,
If Bruce Lee was alive today spouting and doing the crap he did,he'd have himself a sweet BS investigation.
Im inclined to believe he'd simply never show up to refute or put his money where his mouth is.

Larus marinus
1/29/2011 10:01am,
If Bruce Lee was alive today spouting and doing the crap he did,he'd have himself a sweet BS investigation.
Im inclined to believe he'd simply never show up to refute or put his money where his mouth is.

I vote double-legged by James Funaro in a parking lot.

bombom
1/29/2011 10:04am,
OP: Bad music, Bruce Lee sucks my balls, horrible pad work, silly demos. Thanks for dropping by.

bombom

helmutlvx
1/29/2011 10:08am,
Hey, OP.

Why don't come in here so that we can make fun of your stupid pile of retardation goop you call a "video" to your face.

P.S. You suck.

Lebell
1/29/2011 10:27am,
I vote double-legged by James Funaro in a parking lot.

I bet he turned out to be a screamer in that video..