PDA

View Full Version : Beer fuelled stupidity

Toby Christensen
3/08/2004 2:47am,
During a drink with a ninjitsu blackbelt and a taichi "student" (bitten and leglocked, respectively) the following three bullshido statements were made:

1. That a person trained in any Asian system will ALWAYS beat somebody trained in an African, European etc system

2. That sport wrestling is derived from Aikido and not European battlefield fighting (never mind that wrestling as a sport predates Aikido by milennia.)

3. That biting someone who attempts to bang my big bony head into the ground with a ninjitsu move makes me a "little bitch"

Discuss.

GajusCaesar
3/08/2004 2:53am,
You should fight them again and use the Komodo Dragon technique:

1. Eat a goat. Raw.

2. Let pieces of the meat rot in your mouth for a week. Important: Don't brush or use mouthwash!

3. When you fight them again, bite into their leg and slobber all over the wound.

4. Slink away and stalk them from a distance for about 4 days.

5. When they succumb to septic shock, charge them screaming, NINJAS ARE T3H GHEY, LAMER!

6. Celebrate victoriously, rinse, repeat.

PizDoff
3/08/2004 3:00am,
Dude, I want pictures of your bite marks!
And try to get a trophy cast from them too!!! :D

chaosexmachina
3/08/2004 3:01am,
Haha. What does goat taste like, gajus?

baltasargracian
3/08/2004 3:46am,
Instead of goat meat, I always advocate taking a warm dump into your hand, and smear it roughly all over your opponents face, making sure to get eyes, nose, mouth and if possible, ears as well, finishing with a KIAI of " EAT **** MOTHERFUCKAAAA" in a deep gutteral samurai tone.

GajusCaesar
3/08/2004 3:49am,
Originally posted by chaosexmachina
Haha. What does goat taste like, gajus?

I don't know. My style is Kyokushin, as listed under my avatar. Kyokushin doesn't have the Komodo Dragon technique. I just saw it on the discovery channel.

Hannibal
3/08/2004 6:02am,
Crap.Stop wasting time driniking with idiots.Get up,go to work,go to university, come home, train.

chaosexmachina
3/08/2004 6:35am,
It probably taste's like chicken. I'll have to try the KDTech. sometime...

strats36
3/08/2004 8:44am,
Originally posted by Angry_Spastic

2. That sport wrestling is derived from Aikido and not European battlefield fighting (never mind that wrestling as a sport predates Aikido by milennia.)

Ha,

Ueshiba sensei's style didn't became Aikido until after World War II! Didn't the ancient Greeks develop sport wrestling?

Stop hanging out with crack smokers.

chaosexmachina
3/08/2004 9:06am,
3. That biting someone who attempts to bang my big bony head into the ground with a ninjitsu move makes me a "little bitch"

At least he can't say, "it wasn't a real fight, because in those you can bite and eyegouge!".

WingChun Lawyer
3/08/2004 9:09am,

Actually, I agree with that statement. The ninja boy, however, is a bigger bitch for not resisting the pain and actually banging your head into the ground.

chaosexmachina
3/08/2004 9:18am,
Originally posted by WingChun Lawyer
Actually, I agree with that statement. The ninja boy, however, is a bigger bitch for not resisting the pain and actually banging your head into the ground.

Or is that... littler bitch?

WingChun Lawyer
3/08/2004 9:22am,
Originally posted by chaosexmachina
Or is that... littler bitch?

Not sure. Being a bigger bitch is better or worse than being a little bitch?

X_plosion
3/08/2004 10:03am,
Well, in the Philippines, lots of people like to eat goat meat as a side dish to a cold beer. Tastes great when cooked properly. There's a stew made from goat meat that rocks! :)

Anyway, while we're on the subject of a Komodo Dragon attack, anyone who wants to do it can try to eat a Water Buffalo. Komodos eat them too. Also deer.

P.S. Water Buffalo meat is just like beef. Only tougher.