PDA

View Full Version : Special Request; Submission of the month.

Pages : [1] 2

WhiteShark
3/05/2004 2:57pm,
I need a better picture of the finishing position. I'm not really getting it. Does the cranker bring his hands together?

Omega Supreme
3/05/2004 3:03pm,
Cranker can bring his hands together but I found the fore arm works better as you're still trying to control hip movement.

WhiteShark
3/05/2004 3:09pm,
I actually tried for this but switched to an ankle lock against Osiris at the last Throwdown. What did I do wrong?

http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php?s=&name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=51&ttitle=Osiris_vs._White_Shark

Ronin
3/05/2004 3:25pm,
If I may:
Sometimes the difference between a sucsessful lock and one that isn't is the speed of the execution and WHEN it was being applied.

blankslate
3/05/2004 3:26pm,
Thanks Omega.

Ronin
3/05/2004 3:31pm,
After that thread you made on the Kflss video, you can call canadians ANYTHING you like.

Strong Machine
3/05/2004 11:41pm,
I find that to get it I have to make my back concave as fast as possible(or is it convex?) so as to make myself a hunchback(which is why catch guys call it the "quasimodo").

MrMcFu
3/06/2004 3:35pm,
Thanks Omega, that is sweet.

I still want to see the "Superman" guard pass :)

SamHarber
3/07/2004 4:03pm,
Tried it today with Mufi. Very nice, but i was finding it hard to actually get on when he's resisting. Must practice more.

Deadpan Scientist
3/07/2004 4:06pm,
I kept getting triangled when I tried it, but maybe I wasn't controlling something I was supposed to...

Either way, it did open the legs, now I just need to fix my arms...

Strong Machine
3/07/2004 9:46pm,
If I'm reaching my right hand behind me to get the move, I gotta keep my left hand at his hip so he cant triangle, also it keeps him from sliding his ass to his right to relieve pressure.
I find I can never get it if I peak over my shoulder to see which foot is on top.
And when I guess I guess wrong which foot is over half the time.
I guess I could try to feel which is over by position on my back but I never really thought to.You ever tried it Omega? Is it possible?

9chambers
3/08/2004 1:20am,
Cool move. Hey, also (like millions) I'm a Gene Lebell fan. Rush Hour was on TV tonight. Gene had a cameo as the taxi driver. He still looks pretty nimble.

nasty_totoro
3/08/2004 1:56am,
do you hook the instep or the ankle?

MrMcFu
3/08/2004 3:48am,
kick ass- I have bjj today, and if my ankle doesn't stop me from hard sparring, I will try it.

chaosexmachina
3/08/2004 6:47am,
I like it. I will try it next class.

mikus
3/08/2004 10:43am,
Originally posted by Hannibal
YOU DID WHAT !!

YOU BROKE SOME POOR BASTARDS ANKLE ? !!!

For fucks sake man, think about what you are doing and be careful. Fair enough if you are out on the street and attacked but ****, in the dojo ? Go slow, and when the other guys says " Stop it you idiot that hurts !!" You know thats when its time to release the technique.

Please please PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP AND STOP TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!!!