PDA

View Full Version : MMA in Sioux City Ia

MacGruber
12/13/2010 4:24pm,
Anyone looking for MMA in Sioux City should check out the newly formed Sioux City Brazilian FreeStyle Jiu-Jitsu club. Jesse Perrin is running it. He is about to get his purple from Romolo Barros, so he knows what he's doing, though he will be the first to tell you that as a blue belt he doesn't know shiz. Regardless, this is the best BJJ in the area, so hit him up on the Facebook http://www.facebook.com/people/Jesse-Perrin/100000521931973
I was wondering does anyone know a good place to learn Mui-Thai or kickboxing in Sioux City?

zgaskell
3/01/2011 10:49pm,
Hey Macgruber, Where is the club located? I'm really interested in getting into MMA and myself into better shape. Contact me.

LoneWanderer
3/03/2011 6:14am,
I used to live in Sioux City a few years ago. I was in college at the time, and made the mistake of signing on for two years at an ITA school. They were into charging ridiculous amounts for a bastardized version of Kendo they called Samurai Sports. I hear that now they're into teaching some wrestling and some submissions and calling it MMA. I don't know about Muay Thai or Kickboxing or MMA in Sioux City, but the best advice I can give you is that you're better off taking the money you'd spend with the ITA and paying a drunk guy to box you. You'll learn more from the drunk.